View Single Post
Old 29-05-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoress View Post
Visitors to the PI please take precautions..... rumours coming out from Malacanang is that they have Intel that the militants are about to open another 2 war fronts in Cotabato & Palawan with help from foreign Dash veterans returning from the ME.

The AFP may not be able to cope with fighting on 3 fronts and the PI could turn into another Libya situation.
Not trying to be funny, but anybody going after the super hot chicks of Cotabato need to have their head examined

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
Why Cotabato ? If I am not mistaken there are about 200 US Special Forces troops station there as advisors and trainers to the Philippine Military.
yeah, but the Advisors dont' engage in combat. And the advisors know rule no 1: Don't trust the AFP as enough times the AFP tipped off the bandits.

My worry is, like in the past, they may go after other targets, like The Super Ferry and such ..

Not good, not very good