View Single Post
Old 25-04-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
There is a fine line between flirting and harassment, just like there is a fine line between being charming and being a pervert.

Based on your actions, when your female co-workers rush to the toilet after you have 'flirted' with them, it is probably to clean themselves off after being inappropriately touched by you. I would go as far as to venture a guess that you already have quite a reputation in your office among the ladies.

May I humbly suggest that you refrain from touching them but instead learn how to flirt properly? It is easier to arouse a women via mental stimulation than by physical touch…
Ya lor.

Alot of these Asian men are dumb fucks.
Female colleagues aren't a captive audience for male colleagues to morlest them n tease or sexually harrass them. Even if guys do it in secondary schools, they aren't 15 anymore

Asking female colleagues last night got fuck bo.
U having period ar.
Eat more bananas , yr bf will be happy.
All inappropriate .

Inappropriate touching even worse.
Knn. Think this is ktv meh

Waiting for these idiots to get in deep shit. Getting sack will b considered damn lucky.
_____
Exchange points appropriate ma

Last edited by sadfa; 25-04-2017 at 11:29 PM.