Old 25-07-2006, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 19
sin0033 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

I agree with Bro Lansky. Had my first time in Cititel with Bros MBZ and BruceJ. I think we went last Thur (sorry for not remebering cos my time in KL since last Tue have been 1 big day in a new toyshop) Bro Bruce and mBZ have been very kind to show us around. These days I just wake up, eat, clean eyes, if got mood cheong and then sleep. In between I squeeze in my exams. Hahaha.

Neways, first time in Cititel. Great facilities and quite professional looking place not shabby or sleazy. After the nite of checking out SR PRCs the gals here seem a bit less attractive. Noted 3 gals worth a look. Hunny, Pinky (had a hell of a time figuring out her name cos only remebered her clothes) and Vivian.

Chose Vivian cos she look really hot and frenly (when u look up while painting her I swear she looks like Shu Qi)

Here is my not too good FR (note: my opinion only)

Asked for her but she with a guy so waited. Went to room immediately after her job and waited for her. She came in shortly. Sat down and started to smoke. MH asked me to give her some time to rest first. No prob. I like to chat a bit a bit also cos need to just raba raba and tcss b4 I can get aroused but MH she just sat there like I owe her. Fuck. Monosylibic answer nia. Bugger I got more GFE from PRC eventhough I don't speak Mandarin.

She stopped smoking after 2 puffs then asked me to strip myself and shower. She strip herself and took me into the bathroom. Cleaned me and asked me to go out and dry myself and wait for her on the bed. Already have a bad feeling. Damn. She came to bed and started licking my nips and her stereo start di. Din even touch her wei. If I was self delusional I would be convinced that I am a sex god and just by my looks I can make her cum. Fuck like. Very turn off di. Serves her rite cos she had a tough time getting me hard. HAHAHA. While getting BBBJ I tried to raba raba her but she squirming away all the time. MH overstretched my left shoulder leh.

Got bored cos she too slurpy and BBBJ too soft somemore her moaning is getting annoying so I asked her to lie down so that I could get a genuine moan from her. Started playing with her boobs but she stopped me saying her boobs are painful. Licking also painful wei (to give her credit, there is some discolouration so maybe the guy b4 me was too rough)so tried to kiss her neck and ears. Ears not allowed she say cos ticklish. Her neck reeks of perfume and you know that means it tastes bad. So decide to paint her. MH just started she say too sensitive. REALLY TURN OFF LIAO so I just lie down ask her to finish it.

She got me semihard, cap me and rode me for a while but I really not enjoying the experience liao so I just turned missionary and finish the job. Not finished but didi since semi hard slipped out and she declared over liao. FUCK.

She got up and smoked, cleaned bed and shower me.

Stats

Looks : 8 to 9 (look like Shu Qi when u painting her)
Boobs : 7 (due to discolouration and tits pointing out)
BBBJ : 4 (too slurpy and soft)
FJ : 2 (cos I just wanted to get it over with)
AR : Yes
CFM : Very
GFE : None
RTF : No cos prefer SR
Damage: RM 198
Overall : Maybe she tired or no chemistry with me so I would say I got a poor service. Wat to do. I am quite fat so she may not like. Also she din turn me on by her looks alone so may have disappointed her. Service Very sop. Would recomend her to ne bros who like to be served by a hot chick. I personally prefer some communication. Or maybe can try her as first bonk when she fresh. She say she never chew kheng although working there more than 1 yr di. Got 2 other chick ther Hunny is quite new and Pinky quite nice looking.

Returning favour: lewis13,jerrystockton, Gorken, ukcheong, Bruce.J, noobiejiao, CibLover, itto, Boinker, GD_paradise, fernando torres, lsb_fan,Valenn, Qin Ai de, Prime Time, Odyseus, Arachnophobia,killersilent.