View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow $1.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1 View Post
The implication I'm weak and undisciplined for not getting bent out of shape over $1.50 right?

Let's not talk about principles when having sex with quasi-slave prostitutes.

I'm not sure I'd bend over to pick up $1.50 off the ground.
You're trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
Other people went out of the way to verify the price increase and inform the community here about his findings.
Although sometimes we should always try to use a more diplomatic and friendly manner to verify.
After all such places are run by mafia hahaha.

Just for the record I appreciate what bro modusoperandi did by informing us about his findings.

Again I must reiterate it is a matter of principle.
It's precisely people like you with such thinking, "Oh it's just $1.50!"
That's why you got American Style Spenders/Tippers destroying the market rate by spoiling the working girls.

"Oh it's just $5!"
"Oh it's just $10!"
"Oh it's just $100!"

Every individual's "don't sweat over it" threshold is different.
That's why mongering market rates are destroyed by such selfish acts all over the world.

Your comment "Let's not talk about principles when having sex with quasi-slave prostitutes." basically displays you don't have respect and look down on individuals in this industry.
So are you any better yourself morally by being a patron?
You are a real joker by trying to stand on the high moral ground.

Actually I'm just standing by the sidelines and watching this show but you just gave me the opportunity to shut you up for good with my killer post for you.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 16-02-2017 at 11:08 PM.