Thread: Girl's LOVE
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Girl's LOVE

"It wasn't even really the sex, though. It was—okay, you know that moment afterwards, where you're just holding each other, and it feels like the whole universe is just you and them, and everything stands still?"

"No...I can't say I know what that's like," I admitted, although I shouldn't have.

"Oh. I'm sorry, Mother Leah. Everyone should know what that feels like. Especially you—you're so sweet. Like, you're just such a good person. You might even be the best person I know. And if anyone deserves to know what it's like to have someone feel that way about you, it's you."

I blushed fiercely. "Thank you. That's really sweet." I couldn't help thinking that if she could hear my thoughts right then, she would not think I was the best person she knew.

"What's it like to kiss a woman?" Leah!

"Soft," she replied with a smile. "Just, amazingly soft. Like rose petals. And tender. Even when it's not gentle—even when you're being rough on purpose—there's still an inherent tenderness to it. It's really special."

"Wow," I murmured.

"Yeah," she said. "Wow is about right."

I felt myself breathing more quickly. I was dizzy, almost, but not in a bad way. I felt weightless and light. My head was swimming. I could physically feel my blood rushing in my veins.

No. No, no, no, no, no. No. No.

My eyes closed, my body leaned forward, and before I could register what was happening, my lips touched hers.

Oh.
It was light as a whisper, and yet, it made everything race inside of me. She put her hand on my chest, over my heart, and kissed me again, this time much longer and deeper. She was right about the rose petals. Her lips were incredible. Her nose brushed against mine as she pulled away.

"You're so beautiful," she told me. "You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen."

A rose pink flooded my cheeks, and I couldn't look her in the eye. "Thanks," I mumbled.

"No, I mean it. You're gorgeous. And your lips are perfect. May I kiss you again?"

Rather than answering, I leaned in and kissed her, relishing how soft and plump her lips were, and how skillfully she kissed. All at once, I somehow managed to feel so vulnerable and yet so safe.

I nudged the crevice between her lips with my tongue. When she parted them, I used my tongue to softly groom the inside of her mouth. She was so pliant, so submissive. I wasn't even aware this dominant part of me existed, but with her, it came alive. I took her face in my hands and kissed her like my life depended on it. Her tongue greeted mine, caressing it and swirling around it. It was heavenly.

The passion and urgency of the moment increased as she pulled back from my lips to kiss my jawline, starting behind my earlobe and making her way to my chin. The first time her mouth touched my neck, I felt a guttural moan from deep in my belly escape from between my parted lips. Butterfly kisses in the curves of my neck became deeper and deeper until she was sucking on the incredibly sensitive skin, dragging her lips and tongue from my jaw down to my shoulders and back again, sucking harder and harder each time, leaving little marks in her wake.

OMG.
I had no idea anything could feel like this. I must have sounded like some kind of animal in heat, and I didn't care at all. I just let myself moan. She grabbed handfuls of my hair, digging her nails into my scalp and the back of my neck as she came up once again to kiss my mouth. Her eyes burned wild with lust.

I took the opportunity to grab her by the hair and tell her how much I wanted her.