View Single Post
Old 28-12-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: Naughty Teens At School

FINALE

Emma stood up and hugged him. She began to kiss her neck and bite it while his junk was vibrating between his and hers bellies.

She slid her hands on his butt then held it tight. Her mouth started to move down and reached one of his nipples. She moved her tongue around it then bit it.....hard. On his mouth, he had a ball gag. He wanted her to stop but couldn't.

The girl grabbed a knife then cut the ropes that held his arms. Aketsu falls in his knees. Emma follows him too and put her hand on his penis. With one hand she held his balls and a small portion on his shaft then with her other hand she put it on the egg vibrator. She removes it. Her face started to look more lewd then she smiled. Aketsu knew that something else was about to come. Emma placed one finger on his pee hole. Realizing what she wanted go do, he tried to move his head to tell her to stop. Emma bit her lip then pushed his finger hard down into his urethra.

"Aaaaaaaggghhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Emma giggled then started to finger his penis. His eyes rolled around then went up. Emma pulled her finger out and the boy began to ejaculate like crazy. In the middle of the ejaculation, Aketsu fainted.

"Uhuhuuuuuu. Aketsu-kun. You came so much for me. Mmmmm....yummy," she said then kissed his cheek.

After she put his clothes back in, Emma took Aketsu then went with him to his house.

E. N. D

≠========≠
Hi guys,

do you like this kind of story?

If yes, do drop me some comments, I'll do my best to get you more of these.

Take care!