Thread: Bluewave in Jb
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkns View Post
Hi bro, wat spa name and demand there, care to share?
He oredi written clearly it is new spa at City Centre..... dunno how to read?

Anyway for those who dunno how to read..... I think he is referring to HV Spa located at JBCC (diagonally opposite to Holiday Plaza).
Why many ex-Bluewave customers go there? Because the captain was ex-GBW and I believe he pull many Bluewave customers to cross over.

About HV Spa..... newest spa in JB and facilities are larger than the other Spas.... have the usual hot pool, cold pool, sauna, canteen, tv room.
Hot/cold pools & sauna is definitely lots better than GBW.

Food choices is limited as they do not have experience staff or cook..... the saving grace is their nasi lemak which is supplied by outside contractor.... traditional style and packed in banana leaves... grab them if you can cos they get out of stock very fast. I saw the contractor deliver about 50 pkts before I went for my session but when I came out 45 mins later...... all were finished. I noticed many bros had eaten at least 2 pkts each and one guy even ate 4 pkts of it. End up I gotta eat maggi mee (and they only have to yam flavour)

Girl wise is a mix of locals and viets..... locals are mostly above 25 and Viets are the syts. Same system as GBW...... captain list the numbers on a paper and you tikam tikam by choosing one number.

Damages : (all in full package = facilities + fj + makan)

Locals - RM238 / Viets - RM218

If you drive...... parking refund (give ticket to reception when you arrive)