Thread: L1608
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L1608

YUAN YUAN 1608

This is my 3rd time visitng this gem. First two times were at 1617 and 1669

Yesterday I went to visit her in her stronghold in 1608. Well my first time there. Good to see that they have a carpark at the back of the shop where I can access the shop from the backdoor.

I made appointment with her to be the first in queue for the day.

We went to the room at the back which needs to pass by the backdoor carpark. Wah, so open concept ah, like some chalet with backdoor carpark. I like it. Perhaps anyone at the nearby apartments can see customer with WL entering the room

Inside the room, she hugged me and began to unbutton my shirt and her hands shoved into my trousers trying to make my didi hard. She asked me to strip her and within seconds, she was naked.

She knows how to tease with some foreplay, turning her back towards me and rubbing my hard rod did against her fleshy buttocks.

She is not the slim type but rather the fleshy type good for those who love that piak piak sound while bonking.

I told her to slow down as I dont wanna shoot so fast.

We went to the shower where she shower me and continue to play with my rod. We french for a while in the running shower.

Onto the bed, she caress me on the back with her fingers.

slowly she licked my nipples while fondering my rod. Slowly she made her way and sucked my rod. Her suction was good to perfection.

She is very cheerful, the type you need to cheer you up on any bad day.

she put on the condom for me and she rode me like a wild horse. She can get very horny and she says she hate to use KY. I asked her not pain? She said if the water comes it will come. Wah.

Very tight, and I asked her to slow it down until gradually the flood gate opens. She roode me wildly. One thing about her is she has that vagina "abalone that can speak 会讲话的鲍鱼". She can control her vagina pressure and it is like the vagina sucking my rod. That feel is amazing.

I bonk her from her back and she moan hard and loud. The piak piak sound further adds to the mood. I bonk her hard like no tomorrow and she enjoys every moment of it.

I turn her over. Her messy hair is liken to some rape scene. I held her hands while continue to bonk her and the piak piak sound returns. finally I shoot my hellfire missiles.

She continue to have her vagina suck my rod until every drip comes out into the condom. Wah shiok.

Pull out my didi with the load of missiles in the condom. really squeeze me dry. I like that feeling when her vagina "talks" and suck my rod with the pressure.

Boobs: B-C
height: 1.55
skin: very fair
feel: cheerful and bubbly, naughty if you like to call it
AR: tried previous 2 rounds, this round did not try. 7/10
BJ: 8.5/10
french: 9/10
FJ: 9/10

she hates rough customer and do be gentle if you want the best from her

rtf: yes, maybe try her at another unit with a diff environment

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.