View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak View Post
Hey guys, I've been surfing here for while awhile now. Married for 3 yrs with a little child. I know we are all here in this forum for a reason. But just wanna check if you feel any guilt when you visit ML or FL? I don't do FL, ...
Go the whole way and do FL lah. Or stop completely. Do you think it makes a diff to your wife if one day you get caught with ML vs. with FL?

We guys are wired differently, can have lust and love on different independent channel. As others have said, just don't forget your responsibilities to your family. And most importantly, do stick strictly to your budget; don't get addicted and overspend.

Can drink milk outside, but don't bring cow home. ML/FL sometimes want to KC you or get your contact, just say no and avoid attachment. Pay, fuck and go.

Having said that, 'eat out' is a great stress reliever. The best feeling is you get to fuck some girls that look like those hot OLs in CBD, and wonder why these OLs so proud?

Wait until you are old, cannot try already, then you'll never know how shiok, right? For guys, mid 30 already start to decline, by the way. 40+ it starts to be noticeable, sadly. Work out more. Enjoy life. Chiong and remember to stay safe.

Last edited by afterburn; 02-08-2016 at 10:34 PM.