View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGsexyboii View Post
I've been collecting information on places to go and reviews based on each individual experiences/comments, over the past year. Been there on 3 occasions; each being like 4 to 5 mths apart.
I see no one replied you. So thought of prioritizing my reply to you 1st since you stated that you will be heading to Batam this coming Friday. Today as of this reply, its Wednesday.

Quote:
For my upcoming trip this Friday, I'll like to know if anyone actually uses those okt(standing outside formosa hotel) services, to direct/take them to the joints or instead, just find/go to the location urself..
Those standing outside Formosa Hotel (just outside the hotel carpark as they arent allowed into the hotel premises) were not OKTs,they were taxi drivers or Ojek (motorbike taxis) that tries to sell the service of girls from different booking joint (licensed and non-licensed) or FLs that stays in Kost to customers walking out from the hotel. Some even have photo album on hand to show too. If you are new to cheonging in Batam,i would advise against using them as most do not take "No" for an answer once you agree to use their service (a handful of unknowing customer has already been ripped off by them before as some can be quite pushy). But you already have some experience since you have made 3 trips to Batam before.

The call will be yours to take. Just be more vigilant with your personal stuffs (and money) if you happen to use any of the girls provided by them.

Quote:
I would like to go QC Gold bird, new berry, bunga, happy8 and permata joints myself if i have the exact location using my gps. Is there a collated link for location finding?

I will most probably be staying at habour bay hotel from 5th to 7th Feb.
I believe most booking joint location can be found either on my signature links or the 1st page of this thread, on the 2nd post. You are heading there on a super ultra peak season (known to be one of the highest peak in Batam),pricing will be very different in all the booking joints. If you are staying inside one of the Harbour Bay hotel,taxi rides wont be "normally" cheap either.

In this super ultra peak season,if you plan to ONLY QC the 5 booking joints mentioned,you will unlikely be getting the correct data eg. type of girls each joint has to offer etc. (going to 5 booking joints in my view is a lot for a super ultra peak season) If you are picky,you may have to be room-alone at night or may end up with some not-so-good girls (runaway,bad service etc).

You will need luck,lots of it. (even more than usual if one is into SYT)

Cheers and hope you have a good upcoming trip.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info