View Single Post
Old 22-01-2016, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Ipanema World Music Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
any bro got any feedback about this place Ipanema world music bar , seen that there were many gals can go for ST
ALL CAN go ST provided the price is right for them.

To be honest, the girls there r more real as they r open to going for ST, overnite or even make frenz... which I did. And years later we r still frenz and occasionally when they back Singapore I still meet them up & sometimes FOC. No need to play mind games... like pay alot before going for FJ like those flower joint and gets nothing.

But u need to be lucky to get good ones.
However, the girls there avoid locals as they r afraid of under-cover police.
Yes they aim Jap guys. But when there r no Jap guys, u have a higher chance than the blacks. Some prefers ang mos. But tats fine. Outside the smoking room by the wall, the famous fat Indian fellow always got free ruba seesion with new girls. Becoz according to the girls, he brings them good luck=more biz. And tis sneaky fellow always has pretty ones. But if u like the girl u juz go to him, talk to the girls. He is still ok to let the girl go with u becoz afterall he nv pay the girls even tips for the ruba session.

Most girls that r well dressed are from Ha Noi. Most speaks some English. And I would say there offer one of the best looking WL with good figure u can find in Singapore.

As nearer to New Year, u can expect lesser girls. Also avoid weekends, go early like 10-11pm for good pick. Unless u want hardworking leftovers, u can still find a good one with good price if the girls come back for more. I have seen a pretty one go with customer and back 3-4 times juz in a nite. Imagine she quote foreigner 300-400 ST how much she is earning...
Nearer to 4am some r willing to lower the price. U can try try...

Well these hardworking ones...
Happy hunting! But no guarantee...

Somehow when u r there often u will see many regulars WL got Adam's family "Wednesday", got Hawaii girl and some funnie ones... they r the lao jiao there. Kindda creepy though
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.