Old 10-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Kopio8888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Tried L18H20 (Lorong 18 house 20) Impressive

Tried Qian DuoDuo, she is really good, there are quite a few FR regarding her service so i won't write another FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangba View Post
Qian Duo duo

Part 1:

Just came back from a short business trip, that day when I visited L18H20, that OKT introduced me to Qian Duo duo, a 23 years old WL not so meaty but her perky mellons looked good. Was seating with other gals, few were older to her, few were more fleshy and not my type. To me, Qian duo duo was cute. She was 1.61m n slim, less than 45kg but not skinny. Came to know from the OKT about her Dongguan WL experience, so I hoped to have a good session. Curly reddish brown hair combed to one side, curly at the back to shoulder, I found her sweet yet sexy. She was one fun hubei babe with hot and sexy Chinese looks. Her ass didn’t have much meat but her slender n slightly curvaceous body I liked. She had no tummy but enough meat on her ass to please me. She was soft n her demure nature made her more sensation. She had naughty smile and typical WL moves that gave my balls soft nudge. I picked her. Her body hugging sexy outfit, made me feel horny as her low cut neckline made her B+, perky n firm mellons partly visible, her perky nips I could see as they were firm underneath.

We settled down with a little hi and approached a room, upstairs after paying the money to the okt.

Entering the room, I started talking dirty, she enjoyed and I continued, I felt strange tickle in my didi, I wanted her to lick my little brother, until it buay tahan. We kissed n she removed my shirt, unbuttoning it softly and kissing my neck, rolling her tongue down to my chest, licking my nipples n nudging my didi naughtily. Ummmmm…my sleeping brother was awaked. I wanted more, I removed her dress, her tight boobs I clutched n pulled her nips with my two fingers. She moaned like cat n wriggled. I started licking her small, pinkish n firm nipls n sucked. She then took me to the shower n we bathed together. Using her boobs she rubbed strawberry smelled soap all over me, I had my hardon as she boob massaged my didi. Kissing me here n there, she let me play with her firm boobs, pulling her perky nips and teased. Her pinkish shaved cunt made my little brother hungry. With good GFE we started French kissing under shower, with naughty tongue movement she sucked my tongue, I pushed a finger and then two into her moist meimei and she gave a HJ.