View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 11
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold
New Find in North West

Intended to visit a TCM massage recommended by one of the bros here, but was beaten literally by a couple of steps by another customer. Was asked to come back another day because it was already very late and beyond their closing time.

Was disappointed so tried to walk around the neighborhood a little more to see if there are anything interesting. Just when I gave up all hopes and hopped into my car to drive off, I saw an inviting sign of a spa about 100m in front of me. Reparked my car and went into the shop. Enquired prices, saw two aunties, and decided to walk out when one of them told me they have younger stocks. Determined not to quit the night without any action, I took the risk and accepted the invite. Was led to the basement, and the place was clean and big. First masseuse that came in was still too old for my liking and I asked if they have younger ones. A second masseuse was arranged and this one was indeed a young GND. I found out later her age is 28. Good enough. Also, found out that the place was in operation for only couple of months.

Got down to massage after changing. Strength and technique is quite good. Won't bore you with our conversation but at the end of the massage, was asked the GQ (only HJ). Her HJ technique is quite amateurish (think she still new in the line) and she is shy (so very restrictive roaming). Overall, I would rate her HJ below expectation, but getting it from a rather greenhorn has a certain excitement.

I would be happy to exchange contact with bros here with something to share in return. Thank you!