Thread: Fortune Center
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2006, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Fortune Center

Hi Bros

Dun know why this morning feel very "itchy" for some action. West area TNs standards not good enuff and dun wanna go JSP. Saw this thread for some time but cos the title didn't sound tantalising, i never came in. This morning got curious and decided what the heck, let's see what this thread is abt. So i read abt DF, the sg gal and some other interesting FRs and the place sounded quite hot. So got my curiousity going and made my way down.

Could not find DF. Just many PRCs. There is this outlet called "Moon" with one gal that looked voluptuous and quite sexy so i walked in. Immediately after i walked in i slightly regretted cos on closer few, not a SYT and not the slim slim type. But boobs definitely good (but have to qualify that place, many shops got nice boobs gals). anyway so went in for massage which was hardly anything before she start to hint hint asking me when i go massage, is it just purely massage only. I said depends, sometimes only massage, sometimes with extra service (didn't want her to take for granted i will want specials). anyway so she kept on press press here and there then i ask her for her price list. she said hj $30 (which i consider quite cheap). then she ask normally i go TN what service i ask for. i said usually hj as i dun like fj. Then she said, not necc to have fj. She told me she has full suite of svcs eg BM + HJ = $60 and for "full package" which is something like hot water bj, something about from head to toe, back to front and many other stuff (sorry, my mandarin CMI so didn't quite understand but it did sound very tantalising). she said if full package with fj is $150, if without fj "can be less" (didn't specify). so i opt for BM + FJ. she strip down to her g string and i must admit she did look quite good, though not the slim SYT, but not plump either.

So she start her BM, rubbing her boobs all over me, some kissing of nipple, licking of ear and finally hj wif oil. Must say her hj is very good. I usually not so reactive to hj and can last quite long. but the way she rub my didi really buay tahan. still i manage to last about 10 mins while i autoroam her including light kisses on her face, shoulder and body. After cumming in her hands, she counted to gently stroke my didi (unlike other place once cum, they stop).

During small talk after finish, she mentioned she got another colleague and can do shuang fei some more. Looks like she is quite forward about their s*x services.

Name: xiao yun (i tink)
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: non existent
BM: 7/10 - i ve had better but this is not a common svc to find
HJ: 8.5/10 - a hj i actually enjoyed
Damage: 20 (30mins) + 60 = 80

The place is actually quite nice and on the way out i saw another gal, definitely younger, body also very good but wearing spectacles. Intend to try her next. But i still looking for DF. Can some kind bro tell me exactly which shop she is in? One bro earlier said 03-08 but that unit is a TCM unit now. Or can someone PM me her number?

After leaving shop i continued to wonder around. There is one TN with brown sugar! And on 4th floor got one TN with a pretty lady inside. Looks like this gonna be my happy hunting ground for awhile....sigh, i was just telling myself to give up on commercial sex (have gone 10 days without it before today) but looks like now can't already....dunno whether i regret venturing into this thread or not haha!

Cheers!