View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pussy worth so much??

Bro james, I think ur that amount of money is well spent not only because u get to bonk her but also because she becomes ur fb and and gives u free (as in not direct money for sex maybe some movies free dinner etc).... I think the later part is the more worth and happy part. U just use the money to break the ice. So u see, money buy u once but the exciting part is whats next. if u calculate and divide out, u really didn't spend much for the HAPPY sex too. Right, happy sex cannot be bought.

For a bro who just agreed that one man's meat is another man's poison, how can u comment like spend more money means getting better looking girls. It is up to individual, dun try to mislead innocent pple into paying more for sex haha. Also I think those expensive stable should have rejection payment or what. As in I see I dun like I still must pay fifty or so. I think if that is the case should be the girls/okts pay the customers. Pictures take until so nice then real life become like this is wasting customers time leh. The whole rejection fee thing is a scam wonder why would pple believe they should pay for it.

So obvious who is the OKT sidekick here lo. Here is not FL dome 1, 2 or 3 leh. Go to the right thread.