Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Manfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfox View Post
Agree with you bro chill! Indeed Venus' service is great. Tried her first before reading all her FR in this forum. did not manage to write FR about her coz all about her that i experienced was already mentioned in here.

Btw have any of you guys tried her before?

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=6025
looks good, do share once tried.

I have RTM venus couple of times, her massage and services as always is great but I feel she is getting abit too swamped. Always on phone. Might need to source for new MLs..[/QUOTE]

needed a massage so decided to take the plunge with this one:

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=6025

2 words - terrible service.

stuck at the gate and the previous outcoming bro had to open it for me on his way out. Hmm. Entered into the room and she was just starting on her dinner.

Was really tired so requested only for a massage. After 15mins of eating, with the whole room smelling of mix veg rice, she finally commenced. However, soon after, her phone kept going off the hook, and not only was she constantly smsing, she even picked all her calls and put them on speaker while she was massaging me. Seriously??? Sorry to all the bros whom I was forced to listen to while you were trying to sweet talk this lady lol =.=" I really didnt want to listen to you disrupting my session either.

wasn't really in the mood, so didnt really check out her bod. so here is my limited MR:

face: 6.5/10. Sorry but the photo is really 'beautified' with apps.
body: 7/10.
massage: 7/10. she had quite strong stepping skills. but that was about it.
GFE: 6/10. nope asking me about what I thought of guys whom you just spoke to over speaker phone with isn't really my thing sorry.
RTM: nope.

All in all, no real effort made, GFE was superficial at best, 0 sincerity. Could tell she was quite popular among her regulars though. Arranging for guys to take her to supper and what not. *rolls eyes*. I promise I did not hear any of your names though! haha

Well, that's one off my list.