View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 1st Samsters' Gathering in JB ( Yew's Cafe at Tmn Molek ) on 3.9.05 @ 8.00 SHARP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Will the following brothers please confirm your attendance :-

1. kopties
2. Hakosu
3. Malboy
4. Jedicity
5. Malaysian Datuk
6. Swakookoo
7. zzzjb2005
8. etch
9. kasOO
10. serembanmen
11. phantomboyz
12. Honda_Jazz88
13. tenrang
14. doglived
15. greenze
16. ckm8618

PLEASE CONFIRM BY 3.00 P.M. ON SATURDAY 3 SEPT '05
Brothers,
I think NOW you all understand why I had spent so much trouble posting REMINDERS to all the 'jokers' (see names no. 1 to 16 above) to CONFIRM their attendance before 3.00 pm on the day of the Gathering (Sat 3.9.05) so that we will know who is going to attend and also to enable us to exchange H/p nos. via PMs.

We don't want the Malaysian attitude of responding to invitations (eg to Wedding Dinners) - if I am there, I am there; if I am not there, I am not there. HOW TO PLAN PROPERLY, IF WE DON'T KNOW WHO IS ATTENDING AND WHO IS NOT ATTENDING ????

Eg, Magical is the one who suggested the JB Gathering and he had confirmed his attendance and yet he didn't show up. Because of him, Brothers 6" Boy, ckm8618 and myself 'wasted' RM 398.00 drinking jugs after jugs of beer until 12.00 Midnight while waiting for him to turn up. On the other hand, [B]Malboy [/B] didn't confirm that he will be attending ), in spite of so many reminders from me, turned up but was very 'pai seh' to open his mouth and ended up paying 'duit kopi' to 'cari makan' Policemen ( he could have used the RM 50.00 for a very good 'jua gen').

Sorry to say, looks like a lot of brothers are "NATO" only : "NATO" = " NO ACTION, TALK ONLY" ( Please don't flame me, I am just being very honest and frank on this matter )

I agree that since no Singaporeans turned up (even though there were a few queries like " I am Singaporean, can I attend the JB Samsters' Gathering ? " ), we should NOT hold any future JB Samsters' Gatherings on a weekend as some Samsters have problem getting their ' approved permits [ AP ] ' from their wives/girlfriends/mistresses/darlings.

I agree that the JB Samsters should be held on Wednesdays ( or on any day from Monday to Friday ) to encourage more Samsters to attend.

However, I might not be able to attend the next Samsters' Gathering tomorrow ( Wed 7/9/05 ) as I am now 'relaxing' in Haadyai. I am posting this message from a cybercafe at Lee Gardens Plaza Shopping Centre in Haadyai (opposite the Central Departmental Store/Novotel Hotel)

In summary, in future all Samsters are advised to observe 'proper' protocol / etiquette and respond/reply to 'reminders' about your attendance. Don't be "NATO" and be more daring to open and use your mouths to ask around. Don't just use your mouths to 'eat' pussies !!!

Best Wishes for a Happy Samsters' Gathering !