View Single Post
Old 30-08-2005, 04:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please read before you post any movie.

How much does it cost to have the Board of Film Censors (BFC) censor a DVD/VCD and give it a seal of approval? How long does the process take?

An individual who submits his videos for classification by the Board has to pay S$1.80 for each video. The videos may be brought to and collected from the Board's office at URAC Centre (7th Floor, East Wing) at Maxwell Road. Certification may be done on the spot if the title of the film is already in the Board's database. Otherwise, the time taken for classifying the submitted videos is a function of the recording duration and the number of videos submitted.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here