View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

930pm indo time :

Finshed round 3 by now,super hungry,go downstairs to search for food and realize 80% of food stall CLOSED...hmm....no choice,decide to go back hotel to order room service food,but before heading to room i went to the Money changer opposite formosa to change from SGD to IDR which is at a rate of 9500/SGD...higher than i expected since i targeted 9450/SGD from Bro Authenticanie's post a page ago.

When i was downstairs looking for food,from a distance can see Dynasty99 & Queens8933 booking joint...their lights aren't on...so don't know if it's open for business. Didn't walk till New berlian area,so not sure. Leg a bit wobbly + very hungry,so decide not to do too much recce by foot and head back to room to order food from room service.

On my way up the Hotel lift,a few sillyporeans heading to the 4th floor with me in the same lift...so my guess is,Alishan KTV and King's massage is still open. While i am typing this,food from room service has arrived. Gonna eat and then well....i need my foot massage which i missed earlier due to the extra rounds. Time to call it a day...and recoup my energy till midnight.

Guess i won be sleeping tonite,hehehe...

Side note to bro gianfranco : Booking from Kaha do not necessary means cheaper than walk-in and online rates "some time" for some hotels.Kindly compare the prices and know what you want/need 1st. Do not be afraid to make mistakes,just don't make the same one when you realize it is.

May all have a good night...

950pm indo time

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 03-07-2014 at 11:17 PM.