View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3CALL View Post
my wife has a fetish for 3some. Just like any good wife, she wouldn't reveal any of her fantasies but after a few years of coaxing and mad sex, she finally revealed some naughty ones.

- we've been having sex every 2 times a week for past few years and just a couple of months ago, i would give her wild Dirty thoughts of neigbours son peeping and wanking to her, cousins coming over and catching him sniffing her panties, or some random guy tailing her from supermarket to home and she would get him into the house and fuck him. i would pull out the toy and tell her its their cock and she would just suck it madly. LOL. gorgeous sight to be honest.

- the one that turns her on the most (cos she'll get REALLY wet) when I tell her two 15 year old teens would come over and clean up our place and she will try and seduce them, and she'll be in her thongs and bra walking in the house. super turn on when she pulls the toy out and fucks it, while blowing me madly like a Horny MILF. [i]I suggested we get a couple of boys school uniforms and i would wear them and she would act out her fantasy[b]
Oh wow !...So horny, kinky & erotic u 2 are, bro ! ...Thks for sharing the sexual fantasies of u & yr wife !...hope more couples can hv such fantasies tat will spice up their sex life...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor