View Single Post
Old 28-07-2005, 12:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

What maintenance order can the Family Court enforce (i.e. take action to force the party who is ordered to pay maintenance to obey the order)?

The Family Court can enforce a maintenance order made by the Family Court itself, the High Court, the Tribunal of Maintenance of Parents, and the Syariah Court (if the order has been registered by the Family Court) In addition, where there are reciprocal arrangements between foreign states and Singapore, the Family Court may also enforce a maintenance order made by the appropriate authority in the foreign state

I have a maintenance order but the other party is not paying. What can I do?

You can take enforcement action against the other party, in other words, legal action to force your spouse to obey the maintenance order. You need only make a Magistrate's Complaint to enforce the order (See "How to Apply for Maintenance").

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here