View Single Post
Old 24-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Since the issue comes up periodically, let's talk pricing. Not what you think prices should be, or what you wish they would be, but what the actual market rate is and what you typically end up paying.

I actually have very little experience with craigslist girls, though I do follow this thread with interest. Most of my experience with LBs has been in Bangkok, at Rowell Rd, Geylang, and Orchard Towers. The pricing at Rowell and Geylang is pretty straightforward and I'm very comfortable with pricing in Bangkok. At Orchard the girls have typically quoted me 200 ST but will almost always go for 150.

I think we can all agree that a typical session involves one shot each by any combination of mutual sucking and fucking and is approximately one un-rushed hour in duration.

I think it will help to put girls in categories.

Category A: a girl with stellar FRs, very attractive with a nice body and sufficiently endowed if she is a top.

Category B: Someone with nice pictures but possibly new to the market with few or no FRs.

Category C: Someone whose looks/body are less than stellar, or has mixed FRs, or is in some way a gamble.

My guess is that Category A girls will typically draw 200, Category B 150, Category C 100 to 150. Said prices subject to negotiation, of course.

So what are your thoughts and what has your experience been?

It may also be helpful to know if you are local or an expat. I'm a caucasian expat.