Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
NadiaNisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Can i just add on something?

I receive a whatsapp text yesterday from a guy saying about the forum and etc. he request for pictures and i entertain him and managed to make a booking appointment for today 12noon.

and then at 9am i sent him a text to confirm whether the appointment is still on. he reply at 10. 55 - yes it is on and she asked if he are able to come earlier. he also reply, he will wait for my reply 10 mins or it is a no go.

but unfortunately how n earth i can reply his text when i was engage with another client from 10.30 - 11.30. and now he is a no show. when i already block the appointment slot for him

guys - please. appreciate you guys have the understanding of the girls' situation. we are here to earn money. we dont promised u an immediate reply to all ur texts but we will definitely reply once we are free. you guys dont assume that we are going to reply or text when we with another client - for sure u dont want the same treatment like that if you are with us too. even most of us put the phone in silent mode during appointment.

if the appointment had been book at 12 - then it is 12. if u are not able to made it - please sent a text or call earlier so that we are able to find any client as replacement for to be slot in. dont make us waiting when there is no show - no notice. we even reject genuine jobs for u and then being stood up.

this is what we call as respect other people time and please do have the politeness, courtesy and social decency towards other people time.