View Single Post
Old 21-04-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 60
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

FR for XE.

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 10/10 (Big, Soft and none saggy type)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Deep throat, tongue slapping, Twist and suck) Power!
FJ: 10/10 OMG! Too Tight for me. She will contract her pussy when you F. Totally unbearable. Natural wet too.
GFE: 10/10 (Friendly, easy to talk, not a clock watcher)
Moaning: 10/10 (All natural and no faking)

When she open the door, the boobs already attracted me. Big and round! She accompany me to walk in her room, she will hold my hands to her boobs keep rubbing my arms to her boobs. Very tempting, to tear her clothes apart and see what is actually in there. Hehe.

After some short talk we proceed to bath, nothing happen in there except I keep caress her neh neh. Very well shape and soft. After the shower, she stand in front of me letting her breast infront of my eyes. I keep sucking and she rubbing her pussy which is already so wet.

She then push me down and started her BBBJ. This is really too much for me. Deep throat, licking and sucking at the same time, tough slapping. Nearly make me shoot in the mouth.

I stopped her and cap on for mission. When I am pumping in missionary position, I can feel she is on and off contracting her pussy which is making me unbearable and feel like shooting. After that, I let her ride and me and finally I let go in doggie. Her pussy really is too wet, tight and especially contracting and let go tactics really hard to let any one last longer...Very power!

I am going back to clock my timing again this week..hehe

After finishing my mission, she as me to lied down and continue to let me teh her neh neh which is currently my favourite boobs. LOL.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou