Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pink_cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL_boy
Hi bro pink cow..Based on ur FR, me and my fren went to this Hong Lok just now...But sad to say lar...Big dissapointment lar.. ..First question, the gal that massaged u..Is she a chinese? Wearing specs...Or tied up hair...Kinda plump...?

We arrived at PI Hong LOk around 10 just now..Was really excited as never been to PI MPs. Instead of goin around the place first..I went to HOng lok straight away..From the outer look..HOng lok has a good sign board lar...But once u get inside..BIg let down lor..THe place is a bit run down...We were ushered into the rooms immediately..NO chance to see the gals at all...So after few mins..DARK room..A gal = AUNTY came in..Walan..Si beh old lar...Around 50+..But okok body lar..But face damn old lar...

She stripped me off..and started massaging..While I comment her for her strength..But there Nothing to shout about lar...I think LOtus is better lor in term of massage..

ANyway..After 45 mins..She asked me..JUagen? I said how much? She said 50...I was like..Wah..So expensive (act act lar)...She said very cheap liao lor...Then I ask can touch touch or not..She said no...Actually I wanted to decline the offer..But..WTH lar..HEre liao mar...Might as well release lor...
She started...AFter a while...She sat to my side..SO auto roaming lor...BUt outside only..I asked inside can ar?..She said have to add another RM30 tips..I was like...WTF??????? Immediately potong stim and my hands stopped auto roaming...AFter a while..She asked...Why so long havent come yet? I was tiu...In the end...HAve to force myself to come...KNN...THen paid her RM50 and chau quickly...

Face: -10/10
Body: 4/10
Boobs: 4/10 (not bad for an old lady)
Massage: 5/10
RTM?: Hell no!
DAmage: RM50 (1 Hour) + RM50 (Juagen)

PS..No offence bro Pink cow.. Just sharing a bad experience..

Hmm, shit do happens, mine was a chinese. but speaks malay to me, thought i was malay

hmmm normally the girls are non-chooseable ... had a bad experience once too, was not allowed to choose(back then when i was still new to this stuff) an older lady came in - around 30's, back then when an aunty in 30's come and service me - i sure tiau kau kau wan. but massage is different from cheonging - but then the aunty changed from using her hand to using her mouth. This was in a MP in Sri Rampai.

massage always come first(btw any one tried those aunties in Chong Nah Hoi - Tropicana? those anuties are great)

Massage - the older are more experience, not like those young young malay girls, which always ask for "urut batin" after like 15 minutes of massage.

I even had one which told me she wanted to have a smoke, then told me she had to go pee in the toilet.

Some place really sucks!