The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Grand Paragon JB (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=541121)

sizaibao 04-07-2015 10:50 AM

Grand Paragon JB

I'm going to jb tonight to attend friend's wedding at Grand Paragon hotel tomorrow.

I heard many brothers here talk about grand paragon girls.
Can share which floor is it inside this hotel?

Imagin to have a FJ in the hotel, after that proceed to the ballroom to attend friend's wedding. Must be such a special experience ya!

hotguy2468 05-07-2015 03:05 AM

Re: Grand Paragon JB

Quote:

Originally Posted by sizaibao (Post 13255470)
I'm going to jb tonight to attend friend's wedding at Grand Paragon hotel tomorrow.

Imagin to have a FJ in the hotel, after that proceed to the ballroom to attend friend's wedding. Must be such a special experience ya!

I think you hear wrongly. Grand Paragon is famous for gays and not ladies.
If you interested can go to the 5th level is a Health Spa there and make booking with the ah gua captain.

cheong jb 05-07-2015 10:34 PM

i thought its the one near KSL, former golden palace location which is offering gay and ah qua at the spa. :confused:

maybe time to recce again

blacksocks 05-07-2015 11:53 PM

TS is probably enjoying his special experience at GP :p

cuba 06-07-2015 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sizaibao (Post 13255470)

Blue wave ! Just ask for blue wave

alvink85 06-07-2015 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuba (Post 13262723)
Blue wave ! Just ask for blue wave

There are a few prc there and claim they are fl but from their reply in wechat pretty sure got okt. Btw price is rm200/shot

hotguy2468 07-07-2015 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheong jb (Post 13261968)
i thought its the one near KSL, former golden palace location which is offering gay and ah qua at the spa. :confused:

maybe time to recce again

Grand Paragon Spa is the one inside the Grand Paragon Hotel within walking distance to KSL :D this is the famous gay spa ;)

ShadowRiders 09-07-2015 09:06 PM

Bros - be inform there is water rationing starting from 6pm on Saturday until 6pm on Monday for 48 hours in Southern Johor Bahru. This is due to damages to the main water pipes which happening to not only one but three main pipes at the same time. Sabotage is suspected but Polisi not allowed to reveal who are the suspects. Affected areas is from JB City Centre all the way to Skudai including Pelangi, Melodies, Sentosa, Kebun Teh, Sri Alam, Stulang Laut, Pasir Gudang, Masai. An estimated 200,000 businesses / households expected to be affected.

samghost 26-07-2015 01:32 AM

Hi Bros.
I have been to the spa for about two years and I did not see any gays activity inside. Not a bad place to relax.

hardcucumber 26-07-2015 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samghost (Post 13351542)
Hi Bros.
I have been to the spa for about two years and I did not see any gays activity inside. Not a bad place to relax.

Bro, which floor is it?

samghost 04-08-2015 09:05 AM

Bro. Level 5