The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   PRODUCTION OPERATOR (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=792435)

Unbelieveable 11-10-2020 02:15 AM

PRODUCTION OPERATOR

Always at Sheng Xiong Supermarket on weekends.Saw alot of these young china girls at the food court.Some look really pretty.Anyone can share if u ever bonl a china lady working in factories?

Himmler 11-10-2020 03:34 AM

Re: PRODUCTION OPERATOR

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unbelieveable (Post 20261747)
Always at Sheng Xiong Supermarket on weekends.Saw alot of these young china girls at the food court.Some look really pretty.Anyone can share if u ever bonl a china lady working in factories?

Haha bro... I also share the same thoughts as you. I also want to know.

Xgenre 11-10-2020 07:52 AM

Their lives quite tough. Chatted with a few when I used Wechat. Typically they borrowed money to pay a middleman 中介费 to come here to work. These middlemen then to overstate how much they can work here. When they are here, they realised the pay is lower as there aren't as many overtime hours as they like. Some work 4 days rest 3 days and then work 3 days and rest 4 days.

Some single ladies are here because they are under pressure to marry back home. They wish to see the world and escape from society back home. Some married ladies are here to work to send money home. Strange if you ask me. Wife working overseas to feed husband and child in China.

Himmler 11-10-2020 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 20261964)
Their lives quite tough. Chatted with a few when I used Wechat. Typically they borrowed money to pay a middleman 中介费 to come here to work. These middlemen then to overstate how much they can work here. When they are here, they realised the pay is lower as there aren't as many overtime hours as they like. Some work 4 days rest 3 days and then work 3 days and rest 4 days.

Some single ladies are here because they are under pressure to marry back home. They wish to see the world and escape from society back home. Some married ladies are here to work to send money home. Strange if you ask me. Wife working overseas to feed husband and child in China.

How you get the contacts bro...I tried wechat neatby but no luck leh

bignehneh 11-10-2020 08:10 AM

WeChat nearby at which location? Now difficult to find la. Last time in China. Just use nearby then can look for chicks to F for free. Many of them quite pretty but bushy down below

skywalker11 11-10-2020 08:19 AM

I know of a lady she is looking for a Singapore Husband (Not married)she has a young kid in China, if keen can PM me. She hopes to 一身一世 with her. But no one night stand kind. She is really very quiet and innocent type.

nineteen99 11-10-2020 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skywalker11 (Post 20261990)
I know of a lady she is looking for a Singapore Husband (Not married)she has a young kid in China, if keen can PM me. She hopes to 一身一世 with her. But no one night stand kind. She is really very quiet and innocent type.

Never trust PRC. They can act very well.

Unbelieveable 11-10-2020 09:01 AM

Care to share how to get such lobang.The quality is so much better that the ktv.Bushy below no issue, at least it is much fresher than those at massage palour and cost cheaper.

John0721 11-10-2020 09:15 AM

Just Remember the golden phrase 婊子无情,戏子无义.

Xgenre 11-10-2020 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nineteen99 (Post 20261994)
Never trust PRC. They can act very well.

Cannot generalise like this. Having met many of them, I think once you understand where they are coming from, it is easier to avoid misunderstandings and find common ground. First question you need to ask, what is the definition of a PRC? Actually even the PRC do not know what being a PRC means. Their country is so big. North South East West, you mean all of them can get along? The Northerns and Southerns may not like each other. The Westerners (Sichuan/Yunnan) may not have things to chat with Shandong people. They themselves may not like some of their own countrymen.

Last time I used wechat nearby at around Jurong West, Sembawang, Woodlands area. Many work in electronics factory. Some work in F&B. Actually wechat is like their FB, Instagram, PayNow etc etc all rolled into one.

Not all are lowly educated. Many are working professionals. Some are researchers at NUS with Phds, Masters students, Nurses at hospitals etc.

Unbelieveable 11-10-2020 09:18 AM

i agreed not all PRC are bad.Some are really nice gem.

infrection 11-10-2020 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 20261985)
WeChat nearby at which location? Now difficult to find la. Last time in China. Just use nearby then can look for chicks to F for free. Many of them quite pretty but bushy down below

Armpit also hairy too

lipe 11-10-2020 11:35 AM

Bro,

Do not get turn off by bushy cunts nd hairy arm pits.

Remember : danger is 危 機 - in danger there is opportunity.

When you come across bushy cnts and hairy arm pits. Do not get turned off.

Take this opportunity to teach the girl merits of hairless cunts and arm pits. You can also offer to shave for them. This will make you stand out from the crowd.

The girl will be impressed and you earn brownie points.

Quote:

Originally Posted by infrection (Post 20262186)
Armpit also hairy too

Mouse2020 11-10-2020 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipe (Post 20262233)

Bro,

Do not get turn off by bushy cunts nd hairy arm pits.

Remember : danger is 危 機 - in danger there is opportunity.

When you come across bushy cnts and hairy arm pits. Do not get turned off.

Take this opportunity to teach the girl merits of hairless cunts and arm pits. You can also offer to shave for them. This will make you stand out from the crowd.

The girl will be impressed and you earn brownie points.

Very good advice bro, never thought of it :)

Unbelieveable 11-10-2020 03:57 PM

It is not about how bushy their below is or they have armpit hair, it is about their character and look which should be better than the KTV girls, the pub girls and the mssage ones.