The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Wife doesn't like penetrative sex! How???! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=923343)

fatfella 11-03-2023 02:50 PM

Wife doesn't like penetrative sex! How???!

Came across this video - damn funny. Couple married but the wife don't like to have penetrative sex. She says painful. Bro also say she don't mind painting her but she dun like also. Basket. How like dat sia?

Why he never test first before buying?!!

https://youtu.be/fGYqz4d6XwE

J3lacklisted 11-03-2023 05:43 PM

Re: Wife doesn't like penetrative sex! How???!

Always go for test drive before buying the car. Lemon law does not cover wife :D

lalaliang 11-03-2023 05:49 PM

Refund!:D:D:D:D:D

TheSpyingPerv 11-03-2023 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J3lacklisted (Post 22137491)
Always go for test drive before buying the car. Lemon law does not cover wife :D

Actually it does! within the 6 month warranty, can annulment, and due to not having sex! Like defective goods and goods with latent defects, or not "fit for purpose" also 6 months!

fatfella 12-03-2023 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv (Post 22137708)
Actually it does! within the 6 month warranty, can annulment, and due to not having sex! Like defective goods and goods with latent defects, or not "fit for purpose" also 6 months!

Is it? I don't think can have annulment or divorce leh for this reason. I mean husband will still have to pay lor.

Summerhillt 12-03-2023 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfella (Post 22140184)
Is it? I don't think can have annulment or divorce leh for this reason. I mean husband will still have to pay lor.

My friend had his annulment after 1-2 years. The reason submitted to court was wife did not want to engage in sex. Yes it is a real reason and accepted by the family court.

J3lacklisted 12-03-2023 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Summerhillt (Post 22140204)
My friend had his annulment after 1-2 years. The reason submitted to court was wife did not want to engage in sex. Yes it is a real reason and accepted by the family court.

But does the husband have to pay the wife for alimony fees and 50-50 away his current assets?(赡养费)

TheSpyingPerv 12-03-2023 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfella (Post 22140184)

no, this really IS one of the most valid reason the courts will accept. Other reasons still have to go thru marriage counselling all that. This reason can almost immediately annul without much hassle.

Summerhillt 12-03-2023 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J3lacklisted (Post 22140436)
But does the husband have to pay the wife for alimony fees and 50-50 away his current assets?(赡养费)

Nope both walk away Scott free as single status and not even divorced. You have a 3 year window period from the day you sign the ROM paper for this annulment window. And oh ya, no need to pay any alimony or whatsoever

Peacekeeping 13-03-2023 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Summerhillt (Post 22141407)
Nope both walk away Scott free as single status and not even divorced. You have a 3 year window period from the day you sign the ROM paper for this annulment window. And oh ya, no need to pay any alimony or whatsoever

No wonder divorce rate go up. Bros become smart liao. Want to change mind must do it early.

diputs1269 13-03-2023 01:01 AM

Quote:

Smart move by your friend, both gain their freedom and cost free, cheers!

BlackRaptor 14-03-2023 09:43 AM

The husband can ask her try penetrating him instead... maybe she into that... :p

SchoolOfLife 15-03-2023 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diputs1269 (Post 22141596)
Smart move by your friend, both gain their freedom and cost free, cheers!

Yup this is the best way out, better run if can :o

asoyatu 15-03-2023 09:20 PM

penetrate mouth can?

fatfella 16-03-2023 11:40 AM

Quote:

I see! Wah. Goods info to have. Hehe.