The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Experimenting (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=505822)

nuest 24-01-2015 01:19 AM

Experimenting

R was a good friend of mine. We used to have some sort of dysfunctional friendship, with her insulting me and physically handling me while I just kept quiet about it. But one thing I realised during those physical bullying sessions was that I could touch her and she wouldn't mind at all.

One time, she suddenly grabbed me by the shoulders. I accidentally brushed my hands against her boobs when I tried to get away, and instead of hitting me, or storming away in anger, she didn't seem to notice. Except she had this angry blush on her face. R's skin is exactly like porcelain, so smooth and white, and it was obvious that she felt me touch her.

The next couple of times she tried to manhandle me, I decided to push her buttons a little and see how she'd react to me touching her. At first, I tried to 'accidentally' touch her. When she tried to punch my arm, I caught her fist and gently rubbed it, as if I was preparing to make tender love to it. As time passed, I continued letting her get used to my touch, and eventually we reached a point where our lust overtook us.

The minute R saw me, she ran towards me with her arms outstretched, ready to envelop me in a bear hug. She's slightly chubby, and also really strong, so I really didn't fancy being crushed by her. Before she could tighten her arms around me, I instinctively let my hands go to her ass, lightly giving them a pinch. The fact that we were the only 2 people in the park (it was around 5 in the morning, we were supposed to go for a run), coupled with the slow buildup we've had with our constant skinship made it seem perfectly natural for us to go to the next step.

I could feel her hot breath against my neck, and the scent of her perfume made me lightheaded. Next thing I know, the two of us had started kissing. It started off light, our lips just touching the other's, taking small sips of the other's taste. And then, it started getting hot. Our tongues began to swirl and lick, and as we savoured the flavour of our tongues, my hands had begun to rub against her body, as if preparing to marinate her like a chicken, which I would do shortly.

skyleon 25-01-2015 09:42 PM

Re: Experimenting

Keep it coming.

alec 25-01-2015 09:58 PM

after marinate, next is roasting it liao.... keep em cumming smoking hot!

igor123 26-01-2015 04:58 PM

This story is making me hungry.

nuest 28-01-2015 12:06 AM

We both helped each other undress, and I could feel my jaw drop the moment she removed her top. She was wearing a black bra, and the contrast between the bra and her white skin made me feel engulfed by my desire for her. I took off my shirt too, and before I could even do anything else, she was already all over me, kissing my neck and shoulders while exploring my chest with her slender fingers.
I pushed her onto the bed, pinning her hands down. I looked into those beautiful brown eyes that had driven me crazy countless of times, and put my lips on her neck. No inch of skin was left untouched, as my lips enjoyed her taste. From her neck, I went down to just slightly above her bra, and slowly licked, smiling slightly as I heard her make soft moans.
Then, I moved south, kissing her stomach ever so gently, caressing it with my lips. I could feel her stirring, and so I kept on leaving imprints of my lips even more frequently. My hands drifted to her bra strap, and the moment I unhooked it, I could see a blush form on R's face.

kirk 28-01-2015 07:20 PM

Starting a campfire ... :)

nuest 28-01-2015 11:01 PM

Sorry for not being able to continue all the time, been really busy with school nowadays. Anyways, here's the next inststalment!

The two of us squirmed in ecstasy as my tongue continued to lick her perky breasts. By now, R was breathing heavily, unable to maintain any self control at all with her breasts being fondled by my tongue. While I continued suckling at her nipples like a baby, my hands were busy removing her pants. She looked so vulnerable, lying in bed with only her panties on. I gave both her nipples one final kiss before turning my attention to her nether region.
Down there, she was soaking wet, with her panties already showing signs of moisture. Instead of giving her the pleasure she wanted, I decided to mess around a little. I put my hands on her thighs, certain that she was feeling an immense feeling of pleasure. Then, when she least expected it, I stuck out my tongue, and traced her panties.
The exact moment I did that, she suddenly let out a gush. Her panties were becoming wetter and wetter, and I couldn’t wait to taste that sweet nectar flowing out. When I could almost taste her juices through her stained panties, I knew this was it.
My fingers gently removed her panties, and my eyes were treated to an amazing sight. Her pussy was adorable, with her hair trimmed, and it was so moist, with her juices dripping. I used my tongue to simulate her clit and to catch the drops of liquid that flowed out her pussy. This indescribable sweetness, this energising liquid was R’s purest essence, and I knew then that I was incredibly lucky to have been the first person to have tasted it.

eddtan1 29-01-2015 07:03 AM

Camping, waiting for roast chicken to be serve
:D

retsmas 08-02-2015 11:19 PM

Camping for update... lol

Nonteeruk2553 08-02-2015 11:28 PM

Popcorn time

alan0338 09-02-2015 09:30 AM