The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Fair BBW (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=938075)

hwahyudi69 15-05-2023 11:00 PM

Fair BBW

Looong time ago i went to a random spa at Upper Paya Lebar rd. The receptionist was a BBW (Big Beautiful Woman), young and fair.
Initially she offered 2 masseuses, but they are not young, so i rejected. Then I asked if she is keen to massage me instead. She agreed!

Near the end of the session, i hold her hand, put them on my dick and ask her to pump. She was quiet and smile shyly, but she obey my request. I then slowly inserted my hand in between her thighs. Seeing no resistance, i continue to reveal her panties and touch her outer vagina.
She smiled shyly again but didn't move her position. I'm getting bolder to insert my middle finger into her canal.
She stroke mine & i fingered hers until she wet & i cum. Not sure whether she cum, but surprisingly after clean me up she said thank you without asking for a tip.
I don't want to break her trust, so after taking shower i gave her $50. Again she say thank you.
Unfortunately few weeks later i went there never see her anymore. The receptionist unsurely told me perhaps she was a part timer and don't know where is she.

Anybody knows any fair bbw masseuse who is still working somewhere?

alwisyed67 15-05-2023 11:17 PM

Re: Fair BBW

Quote:

Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 (Post 22331428)

advertised Yuni in Spa @ Telok Blangah
look BBW bah :eek:
https://sammyboyforum.fun/showpost.p...2&postcount=79

sipeklong 16-05-2023 01:18 AM

Maybe all 3 is?... 🙊

hwahyudi69 16-05-2023 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwisyed67 (Post 22331470)

Not bad, thanks.
My BBW at Upper Paya Lebar rd was bigger than Yuni actually. Face is also prettier, although this is subjective.

RKBro 19-05-2023 03:42 PM

Wah.. make me think of this erusian girl. I think Chinese and British mix. She work only when she need money. So I lucky to have her when she work on the first day. Breast is big and saggy. After that she disappeared and sack by the spa less than a week.

siaosiao811 19-05-2023 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RKBro (Post 22341884)
Wah.. make me think of this erusian girl. I think Chinese and British mix. She work only when she need money. So I lucky to have her when she work on the first day. Breast is big and saggy. After that she disappeared and sack by the spa less than a week.

The one at Katong?

RKBro 19-05-2023 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siaosiao811 (Post 22341899)
The one at Katong?

I believe she should work a lot of places with her attitude. She is nice to customers but appear at shop when no $$.. I with her is IS spa. (Closed)

siaosiao811 19-05-2023 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RKBro (Post 22341908)
I believe she should work a lot of places with her attitude. She is nice to customers but appear at shop when no $$.. I with her is IS spa. (Closed)

Oh, then I think is different ML ready, she just came this year March, only work at Katong. A 20yo girl with a very heavy Beijing tone, her boobs are nice to play with tho.

RKBro 22-05-2023 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siaosiao811 (Post 22342106)
Oh, then I think is different ML ready, she just came this year March, only work at Katong. A 20yo girl with a very heavy Beijing tone, her boobs are nice to play with tho.

Oh.. mine is Singaporean actually.. too bad.. just once and no more.

Humblepie1 22-05-2023 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siaosiao811 (Post 22342106)

Hi Bro,

Are you referring to the ml at R*** *****e?

siaosiao811 22-05-2023 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humblepie1 (Post 22350162)
Hi Bro,

Are you referring to the ml at R*** *****e?

No, is not a spa, starts with O**** B*****

UnoUno111 22-05-2023 10:44 PM

Any fair bbw contact?

whackithard 22-05-2023 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 (Post 22331428)
Looong time ago i went to a random spa at Upper Paya Lebar rd. The receptionist was a BBW (Big Beautiful Woman), young and fair.
Initially she offered 2 masseuses, but they are not young, so i rejected. Then I asked if she is keen to massage me instead. She agreed!

Near the end of the session, i hold her hand, put them on my dick and ask her to pump. She was quiet and smile shyly, but she obey my request. I then slowly inserted my hand in between her thighs. Seeing no resistance, i continue to reveal her panties and touch her outer vagina.
She smiled shyly again but didn't move her position. I'm getting bolder to insert my middle finger into her canal.
She stroke mine & i fingered hers until she wet & i cum. Not sure whether she cum, but surprisingly after clean me up she said thank you without asking for a tip.
I don't want to break her trust, so after taking shower i gave her $50. Again she say thank you.
Unfortunately few weeks later i went there never see her anymore. The receptionist unsurely told me perhaps she was a part timer and don't know where is she.

Haha i also like fair bbw with huge F knockers. I know of one bespectacled one somemore in Jalan Bukit mErah. best part is she provide poison dragon service and cim

wineglass2000 29-05-2023 11:13 PM

Any bros can share experience? can autoroam her? What's the damage?

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwisyed67 (Post 22331470)