The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Experience with a Ladyboy for the First Time (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=621089)

Sgman16 06-08-2016 08:03 PM

Experience with a Ladyboy for the First Time

After making love with ladies for 10 plus years, I'm always curious about making love with a ladyboy. How do they react inside the room, does their genital look like us? I had a pleasant experience with a ladyboy recently.

Found and booked a pretty and very feminine looking 29 years old pre-op thai ladyboy online (outcall). We met up and I booked a hotel room. He has put up good makeup, breast implants and a nose job. We proceed to strip and played with each other genitals. He is shy and keeps covering his penis. It appears to be a smaller uncircumcised penis than mine. Then we proceed to shower, frenching and mutual masturbation. After shower, I laid on the bed we gave each other BBBJ. I've not touch or suck other man's penis before and this is a unique experience. Its like sucking a taiwan sausage. Halfway through, I noticed that his penis is only slightly erected and soft, no water and dry. However, it does not stop me from penetrating his anal after I capped on. Pumped for a good 5-6 mins in missionary and cum in the condom.

After the session, I asked if I could give him a HJ to make him cum. He said he is unable to cum due to the intake of female hormones as it decreases their testosterone drastically. So guys, if you like to experience a ladyboy, don't expect their penis to be as rock solid hard and cum a huge load like us. We washed up and bid each other farewell.

I've already booked another ladyboy in the next 2 days. Will share my experience here. Keep a lookout for the update in this thread. Cheers

Royal Vision 07-08-2016 04:11 PM

Re: Experience with a Ladyboy for the First Time

You should have given " her " a blowjob instead. :)

TwinTowers 07-08-2016 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgman16 (Post 14934607)
After the session, I asked if I could give him a HJ to make him cum. He said he is unable to cum due to t

You should ask him to Fuck your Ass instead.:rolleyes:

sadfa 08-08-2016 12:17 AM

TS

You're very strange and weird.

Are you bi?

Most ppl fcuk ladyboys cos of curiosity n they look like women.

Due to curiosity, got See their cock but no ones going to blow them or hj them.

wangzzz 08-08-2016 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadfa (Post 14938735)
TS

Most ppl fcuk ladyboys cos of curiosity n they look like women.

Some LB look more stunning than women.

foul 08-08-2016 07:40 AM

Interesting topic.

Ice Fire 08-08-2016 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wangzzz (Post 14939310)
Some LB look more stunning than women.

Agree . But the minute they open their mouth to talk you will faint. :eek: