The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Newbie to this FB/Swinging Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=299859)

craze_4ling 22-07-2012 12:35 PM

Newbie to this FB/Swinging Scene

Hey all, totally new to this whole FB and swinging scene. Never knew sg is so hips and happening till I came to this forum, and WOW!

so ya, to all those experience people out there, would like to know more about what's been happening around here and hopefully to join some of you all in some outings, so as to get to know all of you better!

and to all the FBs, what do girls really look for in their FB (I am a guy)? been to places like craigs, but people there are either 1) Transexuals or 2) spam postings or 3) Looking for caucasians. :( this place give me more of the locals vibes, with all the dialects flying around, so perhaps, I may find more like minded locals here. Do pm me to share, or just reply to this thread.

craze_4ling 22-07-2012 05:43 PM

Re: Newbie to this FB/Swinging Scene

So I was told to give some intro of myself if I am to be looking for a FB.. so here goes..

I am a 25yo local chinese male, not so tall at 1.75m, lean and fit, exercising whenever I can. good looking (as some girlfriends say, hope they are not bluffing me...) and smiles with dimples. mildly tanned, and speaks articulately. meticulous and attention to details when it comes to the ladies, and I will do what I can to ensure you have the utmost satisfying orgasmic sensation.

I am new to this fb scene, so hoping that maybe one of you ladies will give me a chance! so should any ladies be interested to give me a chance to try this out, do pm me:)

Lexus118 22-07-2012 10:18 PM

A Warm Welcome to CRAZY LING!!!!

craze_4ling 25-07-2012 10:22 PM

Ups for the day!:)

vinkway 25-07-2012 10:35 PM

Welcome. Hope you will find your soon :)

orgymaster 26-07-2012 03:17 AM

Getting a FB is not that easy with so much competition in here already But a FB that swings is an another issue to tackle.

Confidante 26-07-2012 10:51 AM

Patience will yield rewards

craze_4ling 26-07-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orgymaster (Post 7520605)
Getting a FB is not that easy with so much competition in here already But a FB that swings is an another issue to tackle.

Haha. Will be more than happy if I can find a fb who doesn't swing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinkway (Post 7519638)
Welcome. Hope you will find your soon :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confidante (Post 7521512)
Patience will yield rewards

Thanks bros!:)

craze_4ling 26-07-2012 08:12 PM

Ups for the night, before I disappear for the next few days><

Orgia 27-07-2012 12:58 AM

Good luck cos you will need it in here. Chasing down one at a pub or club is easier.

craze_4ling 27-07-2012 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orgia (Post 7525319)
Good luck cos you will need it in here. Chasing down one at a pub or club is easier.

Thanks! Pubs and clubs girls too drunk to even remember me the next day perhaps? Haha. Any place that u frequent?

craze_4ling 28-07-2012 12:07 AM

Upzzzzz for TGIF!!! :D

craze_4ling 29-07-2012 12:42 AM

Upz for the night!!:)

SeeNoEvil 29-07-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craze_4ling (Post 7525331)
Thanks! Pubs and clubs girls too drunk to even remember me the next day perhaps? Haha. Any place that u frequent?

Its good the gal cannot remember you the next day! you get away scott free! LOL

craze_4ling 31-07-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeeNoEvil (Post 7535205)
Its good the gal cannot remember you the next day! you get away scott free! LOL

Lol will you even enjoy the exp if the girl is so drunk? Epic if she throws up when having sex halfway!