The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Aftermath in Phuket (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=28137)

OceanEleven 27-12-2004 09:32 AM

Aftermath in Phuket

After the Tsunami waves attack in Phuket, I wonder how many bros survived a narrow escape. May it be going to go there or just left before it took place? I think the place will take at least one to two years to recover and return to prime. Seems like we’re gonna have one less place to cheong. Any bros have any comments? :)

t123 27-12-2004 09:47 AM

Re: Aftermath in Phuket

catastrophe man. Acts of god. I was palnning to go tioman, now I skip. Wah lan, 2004 also not good year. Terrorist acts bombing, now on christmas, tsunamis. I really better pray for world peace.

Halffull 27-12-2004 09:53 AM

Any effect in HDY?

Ronaldo 27-12-2004 09:53 AM

Ya man...

I was planning a trip to Banyan Tree with my girlfriend.. Now i think have to re-think... Suddenly Sentosa seems good...

My heart goes out to the affected people, both locals and tourists... Saw on CNN those bodies being washed up... Damn sad... :(

sassina2 27-12-2004 10:50 AM

Its the luck of the draw with these things. My heart goes out to those who were unlucky here!

bhoven 27-12-2004 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OceanEleven
After the Tsunami waves attack in Phuket, I wonder how many bros survived a narrow escape. May it be going to go there or just left before it took place? I think the place will take at least one to two years to recover and return to prime. Seems like we’re gonna have one less place to cheong. Any bros have any comments? :)

I think the Thais r more resilient...should bounce back within 6 mths. My guess is that more affected will be the family type tourist traffic i.e. this is more elastic to security/safety/comfort stds. They have other choices too..esp the Europeans/Japs/Koreans. Cheongsters are hardcore n will not be as bothered..

OceanEleven 27-12-2004 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronaldo
Ya man...
I was planning a trip to Banyan Tree with my girlfriend.. Now i think have to re-think... Suddenly Sentosa seems good...

Errr... Bro, Sentosa seems to be in the frontline if any tsunamis waves are to strike, if touch wood you were there when these waves strike, you might just find yourself in Mandai in double quick time. :D

tanner132 27-12-2004 11:32 AM

Actually thought of going for a holiday to Phuket as a make up honeymoon with my latest wife. Has never go for our honeymoon with her since we married. Gotto change plan liao. :(

Cheers to all :)

Cummings 27-12-2004 11:45 AM

It is at times like this where we realised how fragile human life can be... :(

newyorker88 27-12-2004 04:13 PM

At 4pm today, 27/12/2004, the death toll is abt 15k and definately rise further. Prayers to those who are affected and may them rest in peace. Disease is bound to strike in a few days time, Especially chorela and typhoid and so on.

Usually, here are some tips for staying in earth quake zone.

1. When there is a earthquake, DONT RUN OUT OF THE HOUSE. Hide under the table or something solid. Chances are you will not be hit by falling objects.
Move out when the shaking have stop.

2. Always keep emergency supplies like batteries and torch lights.

3. After a quake, check for gas leaks and be on the alert for flash floods. Underground water may come out. Or pipes may be broken. You never know. Be on the alert for fire as well.

4. Make sure your family is accounted for. Do not go into the house if the house is in bad shape. After shocks may still occur and the house may collapse.

5. Turn on the radio if you have. Govenment will issue warnings or advice. Be on the the alert for any warnings. Or turn on the TV if there is still power.

I hope these are tips for those brothers when they are traveling overseas.

These are some tips and others can suggest or add in more from their experience as well.

Nature forces are not to be meedled with and must be respected.

Good day ;)

OceanEleven 27-12-2004 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanner132
Actually thought of going for a holiday to Phuket as a make up honeymoon with my latest wife. Has never go for our honeymoon with her since we married. Gotto change plan liao.
Cheers to all :)

Now you can consider Maldives cos air ticket sure cheap. ;)

tanner132 27-12-2004 06:43 PM

Quote:

Now you can consider Maldives cos air ticket sure cheap. ;)

Thanks for the suggestion. ;)

Malaysian Datuk 27-12-2004 07:12 PM

Called my girl when I heard the news.....luckily she is safe but very hard to get thru to the phonelines. Let's us pray

acer3939 27-12-2004 07:16 PM

Quote:

Now you can consider Maldives cos air ticket sure cheap.

Arrr news say Maldives almost wipe out leh, half the city flood :(

taurus75 27-12-2004 07:25 PM

terrorist, sars , bird flu , economic downfall, geylang and joo chiat kenna raid
and now the tsunamis....what a year 2004!

let's pray for a good cumming cock year...wash away the pain and sorrow...for earth.

AMITABHA.... :(