The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Length & Thickness (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=53830)

poison 15-05-2006 04:54 AM

Length & Thickness

Does Bro here concern about their length and thickness when bonking? Do u bother to ask your lady partner for their opinion? Does their opinion matters?

ahpaul25 15-05-2006 06:31 AM

Re: Length & Thickness

Yup,I believe length and thickness is impt in every man ego......but the most impt is the art of making love , esp the timing.......guy should endure the bonking session at least 2hrs plus understand the right G SPOT target, this will ensure u a longer relationship with yr gf or wife.....That why, I always joke with the gers, Do u bring enough water for me to make u wet.......LOL :D

tk-king 16-05-2006 01:08 AM

i hope u arent joking wif 2 hrs of bonking
or the 2 hrs include foreplay etc etc?

bonk n non stop 30-45mins consider very gd liao lei
u not tired ur gal also tired

or maybe i n00b :o

dirtymonk82 16-05-2006 01:23 AM

i think 45 min to 1hr including all the foreplay would just be the rite duration..2hr i think abit too long...very tiring...:p

psynix 16-05-2006 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtymonk82
i think 45 min to 1hr including all the foreplay would just be the rite duration..2hr i think abit too long...very tiring...:p

and tats 1 round.... who says must only do one round???

jackylee 16-05-2006 05:15 AM

IMHO the longer you pump the less enjoyable/intense is the orgasm when you shoot. :p

ahpaul25 16-05-2006 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtymonk82

U can do anything within this 2hrs, but it must be a non stop action pack 2hrs job.....trust me....this will prolong your sex life, your gf/wife will stick to u always.....hehe :D In this case, length or thickness does not matter to the gers, is your action pack that satisfy them.

bluezing 16-05-2006 11:20 AM

i think if 2 hrs of pumping, the gal also abit sian liao... n she'll also feel sore liao... but if 2hrs got include foreplay, etc, then maybe still ok bah...

euphoria777 16-05-2006 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluezing
i think if 2 hrs of pumping, the gal also abit sian liao.....

5 min of continuous vigourous pumping...she already call "dor long" liao....

itsabt6x 16-05-2006 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poison
Does Bro here concern about their length and thickness when bonking? Do u bother to ask your lady partner for their opinion? Does their opinion matters?

did asked some of my mates in the past....most prefer length to girth...but for some...having a tool too long hurts....guessed i hit their base then.....but then...there's still others who loved it DEEP.....DEEPER...:D

ultimately...i would say SKILLS matters most but having a sizeable tool does boost ones ego....:D

waypastprime 16-05-2006 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahpaul25
U can do anything within this 2hrs, but it must be a non stop action pack 2hrs job.....trust me....this will prolong your sex life, your gf/wife will stick to u always.....hehe :D In this case, length or thickness does not matter to the gers, is your action pack that satisfy them.

Non stop 2 hours? Hmmm... Licking, kissing, fingering, licking, kissing, fingering, licking, fingering and kissing then thrusting? :eek:

Care to elaborate?

ahpaul25 16-05-2006 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waypastprime
Non stop 2 hours? Hmmm... Licking, kissing, fingering, licking, kissing, fingering, licking, fingering and kissing then thrusting? :eek:

Care to elaborate?

Hmmmm....i really don know how to elaborate in a term form, my standard is always 2hrs+ job include of foreplay,fingering,licking,kissing,SM,fuking,tongu e fuk,flirting joke.....longest ever is 6hrs. :)

garem 16-05-2006 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahpaul25
Hmmmm....i really don know how to elaborate in a term form, my standard is always 2hrs+ job include of foreplay,fingering,licking,kissing,SM,fuking,tongu e fuk,flirting joke.....longest ever is 6hrs. :)

Wow u really superb !! Dun need to sleep huh ? Your gf/wife muz be very free :p

ahpaul25 16-05-2006 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garem
Wow u really superb !! Dun need to sleep huh ? Your gf/wife muz be very free :p

Weekend sure free lah......gers tend to be hornier than guys, trust me.....gers like to be satisfy by us......they will hold u tight and hug u to sleep after sex, bcos they have been fulfill by us. Cheers :)

sammyboyfor 16-05-2006 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poison

Why have you stolen an image from my site and used it as your avatar without my permission?:mad: