The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tcss Thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=177462)

calex 15-07-2011 05:22 PM

Re: Tcss Thread

Well, have a great weekend and all the conflict will stop.. where is the strawhat this week?..

Ichigo_Kurosaki 15-07-2011 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 6132721)
.....All I've done is merge the threads which are nothing more than idle chit chat..... .

Ok. Noted with thanks ;)

Clone Spotter 15-07-2011 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chanelfingers (Post 6132259)
hahaha
Clone? now every nick is a clone?
i think i'm real enuff...if u read...
i wish i was a male...
+Being EMDave would be interesting...
he is so much younger than me...

U able to caught all the clones?

clonecatcher 15-07-2011 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clone Spotter (Post 6132886)
U able to caught all the clones?

For a job well done? :rolleyes: ;) :D

cocobun 15-07-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chanelfingers (Post 6132259)
hahaha
Clone? now every nick is a clone?
i think i'm real enuff...if u read...
i wish i was a male...
+Being EMDave would be interesting...
he is so much younger than me...

join me in the 'red bean' club soon....hehe.

bring Tai Yang Bi back ok......hehe:D

HiddenAngel 15-07-2011 06:53 PM

Quote:

Virus attack????:eek:

All I've done is merge the threads which are nothing more than idle chit chat. Read the forum preamble. https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/160921

Too many separate threads are being started for jogging, coffee, tea, clubbing etc. They should all be in the tcss thread.

Aye Sam....my thread where got tcss?? :(

I am seriously looking for 1 mah and I requested for them to email to me and some of them posted inside if they meet my requirement or not, does that also consider as TCSS?

Only start with coffee/tea, dine etc then see can proceed further or not, if you read my first posting last sentence. 'Pout'

alan0338 15-07-2011 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiddenAngel (Post 6133074)
Aye Sam....my thread where got tcss?? :(

I am seriously looking for 1 mah and I requested for them to email to me and some of them posted inside if they meet my requirement or not, does that also consider as TCSS?

Only start with coffee/tea, dine etc then see can proceed further or not, if you read my first posting last sentence. 'Pout'

sorry sis, very paiseh :o :(

sammyboyfor 15-07-2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dickens1111 (Post 6129902)
And please don't for a minute think that people here should be thankful for your generous gesture of setting this forum for people to post freely because the more members you get, the more money you make.

There seems to be some misunderstanding. Nowhere in any of my posts did I suggest that making money was bad in any way.

In fact, my advice is exactly that....to concentrate on wealth creation and not to waste time clubbing when you're young. Spend it instead to work hard and build up a nest egg to ensure financial independence. When you've secured your future, you can then party all night after spending the day helping the less fortunate

It was discussed in some detail in this thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...1&postcount=25

Ichigo_Kurosaki 15-07-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

.....All I've done is merge the threads which are nothing more than idle chit chat. Read the forum preamble. https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/160921

Too many separate threads are being started for jogging, coffee, tea, clubbing etc. They should all be in the tcss thread.

Boss Sam, on 2nd thought, don't you think (of cos, I'm sure you did the merger after considerable thoughts;)) by merging different agendas threads into 1- single thread such as this wonderful TCSS thread would cause confusion among the users and creating discomfort for the wonderful TCSS Bros/Sis here? Especially one that's for relationship bonding and the other for relationship bonking? :D Anyway, you're the boss and we will try our best to appreciate what you have done for the best for our forum...but then again sometimes external voices are not all that useless and baseless too. Hehehe...Cheers. Peace out! ;)

robinyates 15-07-2011 09:36 PM

Re: Friendship or FB or Whatever that comes along

Sorry bro need to ask : are you by any chance related to Kermit the Frog ? :D

Kermit 15-07-2011 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robinyates (Post 6133411)
Sorry bro need to ask : are you by any chance related to Kermit the Frog ? :D

hahaha well, nah, but i just like frogs and things that is green, like grass/leaves and the nature.

robinyates 15-07-2011 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kermit (Post 6133436)
hahaha well, nah, but i just like frogs and things that is green, like grass/leaves and the nature.

Okay wish you alll the best in your search.:)

Kermit 15-07-2011 09:54 PM

well thanks, but mainly thread created to widen my circle, what happen next with any lady is mainly just a bonus. :)

alan0338 15-07-2011 11:19 PM

interesting, me also like to make frens,:)

bro, ai go together go kio kuay mai... :D

sunnyrider 15-07-2011 11:23 PM

Re: Sincere L> for friends to widen circle

I don't mind. What type of activity you looking into? Sports? Drinking? Shop or Gaming?