The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Top hit in yishun massage (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=636647)

dage1985 15-11-2020 02:41 PM

Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:

Originally Posted by JizFries (Post 20318686)
Evol*tion Bea*ty?

No more Evolution Beauty.. now is some chinese name 足*道 went there during before CB got msia ba ba char boh .. massage non existence....massage 10min ask turn over n GQ asked....got full course but went for BJ...need to pay for cap...then during the deed my hand went south and she say lai ang so kept my hands on her boobs...halfway through the deed keep asking me to faster cum....then ask me wan to upgrade to full course or not...damn you lai ang still wan ppl beat red light... rejected her and ask her concentrate on blowing me till i cum.. after that left n never go back unless some bros got find some lobang there good reviews then go try....

Maxico 15-11-2020 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dage1985 (Post 20324942)
No more Evolution Beauty.. now is some chinese name 足*道 went there during before CB got msia ba ba char boh .. massage non existence....massage 10min ask turn over n GQ asked....got full course but went for BJ...need to pay for cap...then during the deed my hand went south and she say lai ang so kept my hands on her boobs...halfway through the deed keep asking me to faster cum....then ask me wan to upgrade to full course or not...damn you lai ang still wan ppl beat red light... rejected her and ask her concentrate on blowing me till i cum.. after that left n never go back unless some bros got find some lobang there good reviews then go try....

Hahaha, lai ang but suggest you full package, she probably wanted you to stick it in her butt.:D

bruceloh 15-11-2020 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sash1401 (Post 20324685)
Anyone tried b4 ru xin? Mind to pm fr? Saw 1 ml n thinking of trying

Avoid this. You pay 88 dollar and don't get anything near your bird.

sinjiao 15-11-2020 09:30 PM

Quote:

it has been like that for sometime now. The ladies there are quite aged.

dage1985 15-11-2020 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinjiao (Post 20325618)
it has been like that for sometime now. The ladies there are quite aged.

Last time when is called EB time still got a prc called Rose her figure power massage also can make it went twice for her n even give a bit discount...

sash1401 15-11-2020 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruceloh (Post 20325335)
Avoid this. You pay 88 dollar and don't get anything near your bird.

Thanks bro...

junmin95 16-11-2020 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sash1401 (Post 20324685)
Anyone tried b4 ru xin? Mind to pm fr? Saw 1 ml n thinking of trying

lol i post just few posts above yours saying ru xin spa super clean, you still ask. Facepalm la...

go FS 418 no horse run. ask for Alice. :o

Enron 16-11-2020 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junmin95 (Post 20326650)
lol i post just few posts above yours saying ru xin spa super clean, you still ask. Facepalm la...

Tried Alice, face buay gum me, to me she looks abit old. Have you tried Linda? Can auto roam beneath clothes?

archy 16-11-2020 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enron (Post 20326661)
Tried Alice, face buay gum me, to me she looks abit old. Have you tried Linda? Can auto roam beneath clothes?

Bro, linda is the youngest one in FS right? I tried before, auto roam beneath clothes possible. But if want to lift up need top up $30, did not go for that option.

Think can easily find linda contact in Michat when you are around that area. =)

Enron 16-11-2020 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archy (Post 20326737)
Bro, linda is the youngest one in FS right? I tried before, auto roam beneath clothes possible. But if want to lift up need top up $30, did not go for that option.

Think can easily find linda contact in Michat when you are around that area. =)

I see, thanks for the advice. Am thinking between this or le xuan, saw a ML on le xuan FB page quite not bad.

noosee 16-11-2020 06:25 PM

Quote:

Bro can pm mr and contact? Can’t find on Michat

lasupgoh 16-11-2020 06:37 PM

Quote:

You mention one is it the one beside the famous Nasi Lemak

sash1401 16-11-2020 08:28 PM

Quote:

Bro, there is another mp name z* y** along the same blk... from ur description, i was wondering if u were discribing z* y** instead becoz tat mp is a well known clean mp. Tats y i asked

jacky2 16-11-2020 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sash1401 (Post 20327602)
Bro, there is another mp name z* y** along the same blk... from ur description, i was wondering if u were discribing z* y** instead becoz tat mp is a well known clean mp. Tats y i asked

That Bro already SPECIFIALLY mentioned "Ru Xin" and you still got reason. Im totally speechless.

wahhero 16-11-2020 09:09 PM

Tried linda from fs today...paid 68 for the teasing massage...ended with a 50 hj
FR:
Looks: 6/10 (cant see clearly as it was dark)
Size: chubby with small B
HJ: standard with a bit of pressing the veins
Rtm: maybe
Managed to steal a kiss from her when she came close by.....