The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Young, decent looking 36C SG girl (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=116074)

Waking D're 17-02-2009 10:59 PM

Young, decent looking 36C SG girl

I know this girl and she is asking for help from brothers here for extra income.
Her name is coco, an Eurasian, good looking to my taste :rolleyes:. She is quite fair, and has a pair of big melon. I guess it is 36C, and brothers you are invite to testify the correct dimension....

Not to be misleading i must also tell you this, her age should be about 25, SG girl with mix blood. Hour glass body from front view, but side view can see baby fat around waistline. To me, she is still sexy and appealing. Boobs a bit sagging due to naturally juicy melon does influenced by gravity power. Hehe.

She does a bit of massage, skill not so fantastic although improving. Her willingness to please is the attract point. I usually does not ask her to massage me but straight to business, only after business, chit chat and ask her to rub here and there. ( Basically i cannot tahan her deep deep longkang, just cannot control myself...) She can do BJ, FJ, HJ, BBBJ. For me, i pay her 100 for FJ.

Her working hours is a bit odd, morning before 11am or late night after 10-11pm. Prefer hotel around Jln Besar. She speaks Hokkian and Mandarin as well.

Emphasize that i am not her OKT and earn nothing from introduce her to all brothers. Just that she need extra income, and willing to help her. And i will be quite busy next few week, so if brother interested, can PM me, but my reply might be slow.

Appreciate FR after trying her. Please treat her with gentle care.

lee_li 17-02-2009 11:00 PM

Re: Young, decent looking 36C SG girl

Bro, u got mail!:)

justl00king 17-02-2009 11:04 PM

Bro,

Sounds like a good deal at 100 for SG meat. :p

How you rate her looks? Got pic will be best. :p

Camped as keen to try her. :D

Waking D're 17-02-2009 11:18 PM

Bro, I don't have her picture, and she don't like being picture taken as well. :)

I had PM some brothers, please FR after trying. and please arrange with her for the timing, ok?

For future contact sharing, i will only send to those bro who had share FR before in the history. That is fair to everyone, ok?

and if i am slow in PM you, please be patient. ;)

Waking D're 17-02-2009 11:21 PM

Ooops, I miss the part of look.

I would rate her 8/10 for the look. If she can be slimmer, that will be perfect. But my judgement could be wrong and misleading, so other brothers after trying, please FR for sharing.

legolasz 17-02-2009 11:21 PM

Bro, she is of which mix race? cause you mention eurasian.

thank you.

Waking D're 17-02-2009 11:23 PM

Cannot remember clearly, cause she told me long time ago. ... . ...

so sorry for that.

man2009 18-02-2009 02:04 AM

Hi,

May i have her contact.

Thanks

SeoKarn 18-02-2009 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waking D're (Post 3488252)
Cannot remember clearly, cause she told me long time ago. ... . ...

But she looks like Chinese, Malay, Indian or Ang Moh ?

timmy 18-02-2009 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waking D're (Post 3488227)
Bro, I don't have her picture, and she don't like being picture taken as well. :)

I had PM some brothers, please FR after trying. and please arrange with her for the timing, ok?

For future contact sharing, i will only send to those bro who had share FR before in the history. That is fair to everyone, ok?

and if i am slow in PM you, please be patient. ;)

I think the criteria set is not so fair for newbies...
If they don't receive PM then forever they would have no chance to experience and nothing to share. Hope tt the criteria can be relaxed a little and request to be evaluated on a case by case basis for newbies. Let's give everyone a chance!

addictedtonitro 18-02-2009 06:50 AM

bro TS,

can pm me for the contacts? thanks many...

redhotaj 18-02-2009 08:12 AM

Bro TS, care to share the contact?

CPland 18-02-2009 08:23 AM

Wah... 100 for local mixed... Bro, please PM me the contacts?? :)

nihonjin 18-02-2009 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waking D're (Post 3488162)
I know this girl and she is asking for help from brothers here for extra income.
Her name is coco, an Eurasian, good looking to my taste :rolleyes:. She is quite fair, and has a pair of big melon. I guess it is 36C, and brothers you are invite to testify the correct dimension....

Hi bro,
sounds good but is she a recycled FL?

Thanks

kent78 18-02-2009 10:05 AM

hi bro i m interested can pass mi coco contact thanks