The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What do you guys think of ML that wank you under a towel and keep looking at window? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=782355)

Cherrypink4940 16-07-2020 07:24 PM

What do you guys think of ML that wank you under a towel and keep looking at window?

Today went to massage and the ML from China popped the GQ and I went on with it. What disgust me is she wank me under a towel with no feeling at all and was so mechanical that I can't even shoot. During the process she also kept looking out at the window to see if her boss is spot checking. Worst still, she still demands me to pay her $50 tips. Wanted to gave her $20 but she saw a peice of $50 note in my wallet and she snatches it away.

H&W Spa, Yuki

ShittyAss 17-07-2020 08:27 AM

Re: What do you guys think of ML that wank you under a towel and keep looking at wind

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 (Post 20098569)
Today went to massage and the ML from China popped the GQ and I went on with it. What disgust me is she wank me under a towel with no feeling at all and was so mechanical that I can't even shoot. During the process she also kept looking out at the window to see if her boss is spot checking. Worst still, she still demands me to pay her $50 tips. Wanted to gave her $20 but she saw a peice of $50 note in my wallet and she snatches it away.

Pcc is even better...

pandab 17-07-2020 08:46 AM

Snatching from wallet?!?!

Thats daylight robbery

thoreldan 17-07-2020 09:39 AM

Re: What do you guys think of ML that wank you under a towel and keep looking at wind

A prc woman snatched money from your wallet and u did nothing ?

sladang 17-07-2020 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thoreldan (Post 20099551)

Mayb he did say: thank you

Gentleman gesture lah, the woman mayb a robber but he is not mah, tio boh?:D ..

AaronKwok123 17-07-2020 10:22 AM

when she look at the window , you should take the opportunity and unhook her bra and suck her breast lol

altec7 17-07-2020 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShittyAss (Post 20099449)
Pcc is even better...

Haha yeah..just enjoy the massage(if it's good) and go home to PCC..

5cimitar 17-07-2020 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thoreldan (Post 20099551)

Nowadays, they are so daring, that's like day light robbery

Steventan 17-07-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Please name the location & ML; so that we don’t get con.

alexandrarocks9 17-07-2020 01:55 PM

Quote:

Bro, its good to let us know which shop? and name of ML..

so we can avoid

floriangray 17-07-2020 02:12 PM

under towel tug, paranoid looking out window... quite common :( Never had money snatched from me though. I rarely, if ever take my wallet out in front of them tough for this exact reason. Seeing more than agreed $$ is like smeagol seeing the precious.

Chewwsy 17-07-2020 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steventan (Post 20099949)
Please name the location & ML; so that we don’t get con.

Agreed pls share the name of ML

alphapunk2 17-07-2020 04:51 PM

Yes, name of place and ML please, so everyone can avoid being scammed

Mankok 17-07-2020 05:18 PM

I also know another UT-WWW.
A notorious Viet.
Feels weird.

UT-WWW: Under-Towel-Wanking-Window-Watcher

Cherrypink4940 17-07-2020 06:20 PM

H&W spa, Yuki