The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Any guys with panties fetish here? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=565997)

BeeSweetest 08-10-2015 01:52 PM

Any guys with panties fetish here?

Hello! I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is allowed...

I'm selling my intimates (panties, mainly), because I'm in desperate need of cash. My Mum is diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer just last week and my dad is already working very hard to make money for her treatments. I have decided to sell my pre-loved panties to make money for my school fees and other misc. expenses.

I'm also going to sell pics and vids of me wearing those panties (for evidence that those are mine).

Also on sale would be sex tapes of my ex and I. (These would be at a much higher price.. Need to raise money. Please understand!)

As you can see, I really need money for my expenses. My school fees are not cheap. Neither are my lesson notes and textbooks cheap. If possible, I also need to give some money for my Mum's cancer treatment. She's already at a very critical stage. She needs immediate treatment. I need to have some funds in case she needs it.

Payment modes:

Panties - mail (bank transfer); pass and go (bank transfer, cash on meet)
Pics/vids - email (bank transfer) [wondering if I should include a mailing option]

Please help! :(:(:(

ChinaAngel 08-10-2015 04:37 PM

Re: Any guys with panties fetish here?

You got pictures of wearing your panties ?

CBKwhacker 08-10-2015 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChinaAngel (Post 13679459)
You got pictures of wearing your panties ?

CBK like u must kena whacked

CBKwhacker 08-10-2015 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuasimi (Post 13680769)
Find your MP.

If your reasons are true, then in a rich developed nation like Singapore, there is no need to stoop to selling vices to pay for medical bills and school fees.

Please find your MP for help first.

If all else fails, then it proves Singapore has no social safety net to pay the basics like medical bills and school fees.

Then you might want to conclude this country is screwed.

Do you want your daughter and grand daughter to do the same just to pay for basic access to medical help and education?

No point having First World Healthcare System, Legal System and Education System if average or lower income folks need to sell panties, sell sex tapes and sell vices to gain access to all the First World Systems, else no access.

Then I prefer the 1980s where no matter how poor you were, all basic Government services like Health, Education and Law were accessible to all.

Spare her your political garbage you CBK

tigershark 08-10-2015 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuasimi (Post 13680968)
It is not political garbage but the facts here.

She advertised here to gain access to First World Health System and Education System right?

We should help her find the right kind of help instead of forcing her to take the less correct path.

First World Health System and Education System is self-proclaimed, not counted :D

sequence79 09-10-2015 11:08 PM

Hi BeeSweetest
You need to clear your inbox as its full. I can't reply you.

archer69 10-10-2015 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuasimi (Post 13684642)
That is so true especially after the SGH HEP C Scandal and many Foreign Talents from Third World are superiors of Singaporeans who are suppose to be equipped with First World Education. Why need foreign expats then?

You are not in the right forum. 90% here might not understand you.

FookPartner 10-10-2015 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archer69 (Post 13685375)
You are not in the right forum. 90% here might not understand you.

Is ok lah ..... as someone might say "Why so serious?" :D

naturegreen 10-10-2015 03:05 AM

Quote:

Find your MP.............Government services like Health, Education and Law were accessible to all.

Good fellow Singaporean

LoveBoobies 10-10-2015 06:24 AM

I have panties fetish, but mine is not buying panties fetish leh. Joking, anyway what 1 of the bros said is quite true. Hiss uggestion to look for yr mp for help might work n lighten yr load by a bit.

All the bestt o u sis.

dresden 10-10-2015 08:22 AM

Quote:

Find your MP.

If your reasons are true, then in a rich developed nation like Singapore, there is no need to stoop to selling vices to pay for medical bills and school fees.

Please find your MP for help first.

If all else fails, then it proves Singapore has no social safety net to pay the basics like medical bills and school fees.

Then you might want to conclude this country is screwed.

Do you want your daughter and grand daughter to do the same just to pay for basic access to medical help and education?

No point having First World Healthcare System, Legal System and Education System if average or lower income folks need to sell panties, sell sex tapes and sell vices to gain access to all the First World Systems, else no access.

Then I prefer the 1980s where no matter how poor you were, all basic Government services like Health, Education and Law were accessible to all.

realistically, she's lying. Someone in such a situation will not want to disappoint or shame her family in such a manner. There are so many other avenues to borrow money, relatives , seeking social workers' advice etc. How much can selling panties get? enough to cover what?

lyulka 10-10-2015 10:06 AM

The way I look at it.

No harm doing that. After all, it's not stealing selling ur body/soul.

After all she is selling a service/product.

Provided all she say is real.

I know I may be get shot for saying this

But offer choices for people who are interested in that.

Just state size and the condition of items.

Some want a specific size and designs, new items only wear once with a bathed body.

Some just want anything a girl wear, regardless of size, and may or may not want it to be soiled.

Some of us are angels. some are not. And some in middle ground.

I am in middle ground.

State ur terms for the items.

having say all these. I will still say this. Look for ur MP for help first.
I believe some of the terms may suit our bro here.

frenchcap88 10-10-2015 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dresden (Post 13685989)
realistically, she's lying. Someone in such a situation will not want to disappoint or shame her family in such a manner. There are so many other avenues to borrow money, relatives , seeking social workers' advice etc. How much can selling panties get? enough to cover what?

1) Only if she has richer relatives, but we can't know. Let's say her relative ain't richer, they pour out their saving to help. One day if their relative need money for similar medical reason, then ask who for help? Another relatives? The cycle keeping going....pass from one to another?
2) It's a life saving matter.... If only you knew some people well from Red Light Business, you will knew many many people had similar fate, they don't have much better choice.... shame is secondary...
3) Same problem... getting bad... many Singaporeans nowadays are working without much healthy life and saving, consuming cheaper mal-nutrition or unhealthy food...

CBKwhacker 10-10-2015 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuasimi (Post 13684642)
That is so true especially after the SGH HEP C Scandal and many Foreign Talents from Third World are superiors of Singaporeans who are suppose to be equipped with First World Education. Why need foreign expats then?

I personally think you are a very very stupid individual. Even worse than Amos Yee to be honest. You are like part of the scum of the society. Needs to be euthanized.

dresden 10-10-2015 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchcap88 (Post 13686280)
1) Only if she has richer relatives, but we can't know. Let's say her relative ain't richer, they pour out their saving to help. One day if their relative need money for similar medical reason, then ask who for help? Another relatives? The cycle keeping going....pass from one to another?
2) It's a life saving matter.... If only you knew some people well from Red Light Business, you will knew many many people had similar fate, they don't have much better choice.... shame is secondary...
3) Same problem... getting bad... many Singaporeans nowadays are working without much healthy life and saving, consuming cheaper mal-nutrition or unhealthy food...

Don't get your argument honestly.Treatment is paid by installments, even if it is a hand to mouth existence, things will pass without possibly resorting to other measures. "Helping her out" by buying her "stuff" only lets her know that there might be an easy way out. Life isn't supposed to be easy, and your point about red light district? I'm just saying that if she's sincere in helping to raise money for all that she claims, she will not do something like this because ultimately, it will not solve any problem.

Peace out