The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=839147)

Master123 05-05-2024 01:43 AM

Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

last time got the Sarah, Angel, Rose.

all wear nurse uniform one. very turn on.

they were at textile, then syed alwi.

think now they all retire liao. good ol days though

zenmaster10 05-05-2024 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG (Post 23298379)
PRC JJ was formerly working at Joneling, before moving here.
Nice boobs :)
But that area super competitive.

See liao sibei juicy!!

unclewang12345 06-05-2024 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matureguy_sg (Post 23307057)
Really value for money. Somemore can CIM

Thanka matureguy again for another good remmendation. Went yesterday n really see a Young n big tits lady with good attitude. No rush n decent massage. The good thing is that she don rush n well shave with the clean n nice abalone n get well easily. IN THE end in cim n left with a happy man. With return again n try the other chore. THANKS

jsparrow 06-05-2024 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matureguy_sg (Post 23298709)
It been a long time never share. Sorry if I step on the wrong thread cos the location is near to syed aiwi area or jalan besak.

On Labour day was near Jalan Besak area. Intend to visit a viet lady which I met on wechat. UPON reaching the area. First impression,she was young and pretty,later was told only 23 with big nice tits. Massage just soso,but the teasing 蚂蚁上树and 海底捞月was so shoik. Song song gao jurong. Later when the action starts, we begins with 69,realise she was shave and clean and she love u to eat her abalone and she like your ice cream and she get wet easily n can feel she is horny. When doing the chore she like u to bang her hard n she enjoy it. Lastly uncle to tired and cannot cut and surprising she said she will bj n can CIM. WOW what a good service orientated lady. Left as a sextify man. Total damage $150 including entrance fees. Overall...
1. She is young
2. Well shave and clean
3. Big boobs
4. Good attitude

Coco

Is this Coco somewhere near to Norris Rd?

sgpiggybank 06-05-2024 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsparrow (Post 23307435)
Is this Coco somewhere near to Norris Rd?

Norris road that shop cannot go one....Very expensive HJ...That Camelia really knife very sharp...

PeePeeBoyinSG 06-05-2024 01:01 PM

Just sharing info :
Viet Lily (formerly at Geylang) is now working at S.A., since her return to Singapore on May 2.
Bros who had tried her (including myself) would remember her totally shaven south and tight smooth body.
Total damage (all-in) : 3Berries.

In case people are wondering how Lily looks like : https://ibb.co/7pF8zrD

Happy exploring.

PoTheBear 06-05-2024 01:47 PM

I’ve recently added some MLs - are SA road 6x, 2xx and 2xy…

Can any senior bros share if these places ok to visit or they are normally landlines/bait and switch?

Can PM the senior bro if you are ok to share.

TQ.

sgcs 06-05-2024 03:28 PM

purposely walked pass last month after a long time, have PRC sitting outside and molest me when i walk past like old time GL, too bad its 5/10 cmi. the viet sitting outside looks much better.

but seems like viet getting the recommendations here. any bro can recommend any good PRC who does Message + Full PRC this area?

PeePeeBoyinSG 06-05-2024 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgcs (Post 23308119)
purposely walked pass last month after a long time, have PRC sitting outside and molest me when i walk past like old time GL, too bad its 5/10 cmi. the viet sitting outside looks much better.

but seems like viet getting the recommendations here. any bro can recommend any good PRC who does Message + Full PRC this area?

I used to have full visibility of the MLs along both sides of this road. But my attention is now shifted to other parts of Singapore (I explore North, Central, East, West).
Shall let other Bros comment.

Shiofukis 06-05-2024 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG (Post 23307738)
Just sharing info :
Viet Lily (formerly at Geylang) is now working at S.A., since her return to Singapore on May 2.
Bros who had tried her (including myself) would remember her totally shaven south and tight smooth body.

Happy exploring.

Book thru her boss is $150… otherwise same rates as in Geylang shop :p

Axel88 06-05-2024 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoTheBear (Post 23307877)
I’ve recently added some MLs - are SA road 6x, 2xx and 2xy…

Can any senior bros share if these places ok to visit or they are normally landlines/bait and switch?

Can PM the senior bro if you are ok to share.

TQ.

The number starting with 6 should be ok. For that side of the road will have a line up kind of situation the girls will sit outside just approach who you like. There are a number who are decent looking.

If you want to play it even safer for that side of the road got 2 MLs whose start with L with the same pronounciation also from the same country. Those 2 are gems. They will sometimes sit outside beside the bbq restaurant.

Axel88 06-05-2024 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgcs (Post 23308119)

Check your PM

wheelsern 07-05-2024 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG (Post 23307738)
Just sharing info :

Happy exploring.

Can share contact or location via PM please? Help out a bro here

wphe 07-05-2024 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axel88 (Post 23308687)
The number starting with 6 should be ok. For that side of the road will have a line up kind of situation the girls will sit outside just approach who you like. There are a number who are decent looking.

If you want to play it even safer for that side of the road got 2 MLs whose start with L with the same pronounciation also from the same country. Those 2 are gems. They will sometimes sit outside beside the bbq restaurant.

Nice bro. Will up you later

Shiofukis 07-05-2024 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matureguy_sg (Post 23310103)
for bros who add coco contact never reply i will pass you jer mobile no because i think she posted too many sexy photos in wechat amd kenna suspended. I.wi.share her wechat again if she manage to retrive it or create a new.account. Meanwhile juat watapps her.lol

This coco ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 (Post 23277035)