The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Kuku care (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=876905)

starbucks 03-05-2022 01:18 PM

Kuku care

Wondering how u guys maintain your brother. Do you apply cream at night make skin smooth or put after shave lotion after shaving? Any product on the market for this area?

candle2000 03-05-2022 01:41 PM

Re: Kuku care

Quote:

Originally Posted by starbucks (Post 21262809)
Wondering how u guys maintain your brother. Do you apply cream at night make skin smooth or put after shave lotion after shaving? Any product on the market for this area?

My brother is only 3 years my junior.

I do not have to apply cream to his face or any part of his body. His spouse or girlfriends can do it for him including kuku care :D

romidogdog 03-05-2022 02:14 PM

Quote:

You don't maintain by apply cream to make it smooth, make it smooth for what, just eat and sleep well with regular excerise is enough, don't PCC too much... Your kkj skin rough, the girls still will do bbbj....

inlandtaipan 03-05-2022 03:22 PM

Just let it be natural

entering 30-07-2022 11:26 AM

Quote:

i read before here that one of the bros immerse his Kuku into diluted mouth wash to ensure that it doesn't smell or taste weird.

i found that to be a good kuku care, because after i've done it, the girls feedback the kuku taste sweet (hahahah, i don't know man, they say one) and they like sucking it.

So, for me good kuku care must yield some good results hahahaha

snooker 30-07-2022 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by entering (Post 21501032)
i read before here that one of the bros immerse his Kuku into diluted mouth wash to ensure that it doesn't smell or taste weird.

i found that to be a good kuku care, because after i've done it, the girls feedback the kuku taste sweet (hahahah, i don't know man, they say one) and they like sucking it.

So, for me good kuku care must yield some good results hahahaha

just immerse for a while not enough, must put mouthwash in plastic bag, tie to kuku bird while sleeping every night :D

entering 30-07-2022 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snooker (Post 21501326)
just immerse for a while not enough, must put mouthwash in plastic bag, tie to kuku bird while sleeping every night :D

Hahaha like that next day kuku bird melted already.

purepulp 30-07-2022 04:15 PM

Quote:

I dip my brother into a pot of freshly made, 100% natural organic lubricant every couple of days. In order to ensure an even coating on all exposed skin, he needs to be fully erected and will require multiple dips. After the dipping I just let it dry naturally.

Peacekeeping 30-07-2022 07:08 PM

No need chut so many patterns. Just keep kukubird strong and clean will do wonders for you.

2018newyeareve 30-07-2022 08:49 PM

Quote:

i go google, really got this type of product,:p

(Penile Cream Moisturizer - Helps Reduce Chafing and Dry Irritated Skin - Dermatologist and Urologist Approved)

3cmDick 31-07-2022 12:24 PM

Correct me if im wrong

The only care i do, is not wear those tight underwear or jeans lor. Let more fresh air go in

virgonguy 31-07-2022 10:35 PM

i go pluck my neighbour aloe vera plant at night n rub all over my dick, then later peel the aloe vera mash in water n drink before sleep.

can or not?

naan1974 01-08-2022 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by virgonguy (Post 21506158)
i go pluck my neighbour aloe vera plant at night n rub all over my dick, then later peel the aloe vera mash in water n drink before sleep.

can or not?

I propose after drinking you should pee into your
neighbor's aloe vera plant and let the cycle sets in .
as we know, it's all about sustainability nowadays bro !

Peacekeeping 01-08-2022 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naan1974 (Post 21507739)
I propose after drinking you should pee into your
neighbor's aloe vera plant and let the cycle sets in .
as we know, it's all about sustainability nowadays bro !

Yes he should at least contribute to the planting :D

Ienteryou 01-08-2022 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3cmDick (Post 21504379)
Correct me if im wrong

The only care i do, is not wear those tight underwear or jeans lor. Let more fresh air go in

Like a serious reply bro:p