The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   FLs in Chinatown (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=640643)

F22x 07-02-2017 12:21 PM

FLs in Chinatown

noticed there are no more FLs in the area ? those without OKTs operating in Apt upstairs / hotel nearby ... talking about those loitering around the shopping centre and food centre ...

Am i wrong ?

VladTheImpala 07-02-2017 07:04 PM

Re: FLs in Chinatown

Quote:

Originally Posted by F22x (Post 15605593)
noticed there are no more FLs in the area ? those without OKTs operating in Apt upstairs / hotel nearby ... talking about those loitering around the shopping centre and food centre ...

Am i wrong ?

ask your mum. She worked FL there before.

localla 09-02-2017 01:26 AM

Quote:

Am i wrong ?

u are not wrong, many yrs back oredi have
zhang li , arh...
hang around ppl park complex until av throw her back to china.
behind the park rd, gals waiting for cars picking them up,
they dont get cus downstair, they hv ads.,no okt.
last time keongsiak pros stay,
now china gals.

localla 09-02-2017 01:32 AM

Quote:

Am i wrong ?

those loiter around are older milf looking for ah pek

F22x 10-02-2017 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VladTheImpala (Post 15606723)
ask your mum. She worked FL there before.

I heard you are an abandoned sexually abused since young by your drug addict mummy who was repeatedly raped and hence you were made out of wedlock. A bastard child. How many times her boyfriends customers would sleep over and sodomize and forced you to perform oral on them. Now you are bipolar and demented. So I don't blame you for being mentally and emotionally unstable and anti social and withdrawn

F22x 10-02-2017 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F22x (Post 15614566)
I heard you are an abandoned sexually abused since young by your drug addict mummy who was repeatedly raped and hence you were made out of wedlock. A bastard child. How many times her boyfriends customers would sleep over and sodomize and forced you to perform oral on them. Now you are bipolar and demented. So I don't blame you for being mentally and emotionally unstable and anti social and withdrawn

They also made you perform cunniinglus on your mummy and she oralled you in front of them. Both of you forced to fuck each other or was it incest ?

Meijing 11-02-2017 11:09 AM

Why are you talking to yourself ?