The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ladies selling themself at Tiktok (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=962265)

Pupp 29-10-2023 08:58 PM

Ladies selling themself at Tiktok

All bro, anyone tried these ladies that advertised themself on tiktok. Mostly $150 for 90 mins or 2hrs. Service include massage with full service. Tried asking them, mostly are PRC studying in singapore part time in these services. Most of them stay at HDB or condo room. Wonder if any bro tried before, please share. Thanks

Darge 29-10-2023 09:36 PM

Re: Ladies selling themself at Tiktok

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pupp (Post 22781985)
All bro, anyone tried these ladies that advertised themself on tiktok. Mostly $150 for 90 mins or 2hrs. Service include massage with full service. Tried asking them, mostly are PRC studying in singapore part time in these services. Most of them stay at HDB or condo room. Wonder if any bro tried before, please share. Thanks

Dun be fooled by these tiktok gals.

Pupp 29-10-2023 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darge (Post 22782060)
Dun be fooled by these tiktok gals.

Thats why, I want to see if anyone tried before? Because very tempting, dont know will kenna scam or not?

Pupp 29-10-2023 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotYoungMan (Post 22782050)
Got in touch with many such "students" via WeChat.
Red flags popped up everywhere.
Try at your own risk.

Correct, most of them are so call student PRC studying in singapore. And they stay in HDB or condo. Dont feel safe

Pupp 29-10-2023 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotYoungMan (Post 22782050)
Got in touch with many such "students" via WeChat.
Red flags popped up everywhere.
Try at your own risk.

I almost wanted to try a girl who said staying in boon lay area condo. But I still hold back, due to not sure what will happen. So any bro tried before please share.

Ilwue08 29-10-2023 10:07 PM

Confirm all those places they stay at is near a 7-11 or similar. Won't be surprised if they pull a "card for sex" scam. It's the same as checking the nearby section on Michat

Pupp 29-10-2023 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilwue08 (Post 22782130)
Confirm all those places they stay at is near a 7-11 or similar. Won't be surprised if they pull a "card for sex" scam. It's the same as checking the nearby section on Michat

What do you mean by card for sex scam? The boon lay girl actually say meet me at her place nearby and bring me up. But I say next time, not free that day.

afterburn 29-10-2023 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pupp (Post 22782138)
What do you mean by card for sex scam? The boon lay girl actually say meet me at her place nearby and bring me up. But I say next time, not free that day.

when you reach the place, they will ask you go to nearby 7-11 to do the necessary top up card or credit purchase :D

And by the time you actually take the trouble to reach that location, psychologically you will feel "invested" - having spent time and money halfway - so high chance will go ahead and then get scammed. It's a common pressure tactic.

peregrene 29-10-2023 11:02 PM

Quote:

Stay away.
Think with big head, not small head.

Darge 29-10-2023 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 22782210)
when you reach the place, they will ask you go to nearby 7-11 to do the necessary top up card or credit purchase :D

And by the time you actually take the trouble to reach that location, psychologically you will feel "invested" - having spent time and money halfway - so high chance will go ahead and then get scammed. It's a common pressure tactic.

10000% spot on! These scammers use the same tactics. Dun give them your hard earn $$$$.

dondondonkey 29-10-2023 11:05 PM

Those spa ones aside, the rest:

1. Scam
Ditto what others have said

2. OKT
The person messaging you is not the one that appears on the videos.
Likely the OKT or the admin person who will arrange for the appointment.
And since it is a stable of girls, the person that you end up with will not be the one in the video.
Try messaging the person using another id. Usually their first rather odd question to you is where you stay. Give them another location far from the previous one you gave. Likely they will still say she stays near you.

Neverlookback 29-10-2023 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dondondonkey (Post 22782229)

1. Scam

2. OKT
And since it is a stable of girls, the person that you end up with will not be the one in the video.
Try messaging the person using another id. Usually their first rather odd question to you is where you stay. Give them another location far from the previous one you gave. Likely they will still say she stays near you.

Its not hard
Its called "thinking"

Some are genuine, and the redflags of the scams wud be obvious to the proverbial blindman.

Not an issue about hdb or etc...if she is real...go shag her...wat u worry.

But its ALWAYS cash at meet..no other.

And if you are not using faux id/image on yr own TT/WC u are a muppet.

Just be prepared that you MAY travel to xyz locus and get asked to do scam stuff. Easiest way to avoid...insist VC ...if she is real she will 99% do so

Pupp 30-10-2023 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dondondonkey (Post 22782229)

1. Scam

2. OKT

Yes confirmed scammer, I ask what mode of payment and all of them reply itunes. Like what the other bro say, when you reach there they will pressure you to buy itune gift card.
Aside from the spas ad. The rest with those single pretty lady were scam. So all bros don’t ever even try.

Autumnsun 30-10-2023 08:05 AM

Confirm scam.

Ask for deposit 1st then ask u to pay via SG dash or paynow to some weird company.
I know this person who met with a "freelance", she asked for payment upon meeting and ran off with an excuse

CreamyDurian 30-10-2023 08:11 AM

Quote:

Stay HDB, you wanna die together with them? Lol