The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   FL Dome 2 - Masseur providing HJ at extra cost (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=285065)

飞龙在天 10-05-2012 01:36 PM

FL Dome 2 - Masseur providing HJ at extra cost

while most of the masseur providing massage + HJ at a standard price($80 ~ $90) excluding room, i saw some asking a whooping $50 on top of the standard price.

is it justifiable to pay the extra?

will you pay the additional $50?

chenip5 10-05-2012 03:53 PM

Re: FL Dome 2 - Masseur providing HJ at extra cost

If you want to be carrot, go ahead and let these greedy masseurs chop. But dun chop the wrong part :D

williamsF1 10-05-2012 05:16 PM

bro, i think such matters really very subjective. to some ppl they dont mind pay the woman full rate just to sit down for TCSS without f**king. to some ppl they dont mind to be the robert & bring the woman out for shopping for full car load of branded stuff just for 1 simple bonk.

to me, my wallet not so deep. i only hunt for straight numbers that dont come with hidden charges. if the price stated comprises of a list of services, i expect to recieve those services. if it dont get the services that were listed... i will write a substandard FR.

but there's magic in the forum, somehow, all the negative FR will disappear shortly after posted.

飞龙在天 10-05-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by williamsF1 (Post 7201311)
bro, i think such matters really very subjective. to some ppl they dont mind pay the woman full rate just to sit down for TCSS without f**king. to some ppl they dont mind to be the robert & bring the woman out for shopping for full car load of branded stuff just for 1 simple bonk.

to me, my wallet not so deep. i only hunt for straight numbers that dont come with hidden charges. if the price stated comprises of a list of services, i expect to recieve those services. if it dont get the services that were listed... i will write a substandard FR.

but there's magic in the forum, somehow, all the negative FR will disappear shortly after posted.

ya agree with you, willing seller willing buyer. maybe we all can play a part to bring away this bad practice. haha
someone ZAP me
10-05-2012 05:18 PM WASTE MY TIME READING YOUR POST!
can't understand this kind of loser, wan to ZAP then please leave your name. anyway ZAP all you want as i don't really care.

loneyheart 11-05-2012 12:46 AM

80 to 90 for msg n add 50 for HJ then 30 for rm total 160 to 170 ??? Must well go to HC u can enjoy whole afternoon w steam bath or suana n relax in TV rm n some come w good food n end off w a FJ...... but to each his own as long as u r happy n got $$$ :D

飞龙在天 14-05-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loneyheart (Post 7202795)
80 to 90 for msg n add 50 for HJ then 30 for rm total 160 to 170 ??? Must well go to HC u can enjoy whole afternoon w steam bath or suana n relax in TV rm n some come w good food n end off w a FJ...... but to each his own as long as u r happy n got $$$ :D

i feel we are like carrot head, 170 for HJ. it nono for me.

shanghaifun 14-05-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by williamsF1 (Post 7201311)

Totally agreed. I also won't be carrot. Hehhe