The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Pee and Golden Shower Fetish Anyone? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=921405)

auxillaire 01-03-2023 04:07 PM

Pee and Golden Shower Fetish Anyone?

I recently discovered that I have a fetish for golden shower and or any peeing-related activities (outdoor peeing included). Honestly I have no idea how it started but some quick search online tells me such kinks are more common than what most people expect. Therefore glad that I’m not in any way super weird or perverted.

Has anybody ever tried such activities and/or experienced a partner who did? Just wanna hear some fellow encounters and stories.

uvray 01-03-2023 11:44 PM

Re: Pee and Golden Shower Fetish Anyone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by auxillaire (Post 22105945)
I recently discovered that I have a fetish for golden shower and or any peeing-related activities (outdoor peeing included). Honestly I have no idea how it started but some quick search online tells me such kinks are more common than what most people expect. Therefore glad that I’m not in any way super weird or perverted.

Has anybody ever tried such activities and/or experienced a partner who did? Just wanna hear some fellow encounters and stories.

you're not alone! I don't really dabble in outdoor peeing or anything but i started with watching my exes pee. simple just sit on the toilet or squat over a squat toilet, spread legs and show me how they pee. imho, squat toilet u can see more and hear more. more of a turn on.

progressed to my then-gf, now wife, who indulged me further and spread her lips for me. she was also the one who was willing to pee on my dick when i was sitting on the toilet so that it's not too messy and it's easy to clean up.

when we got married, we tried her squatting over me in the bath tub and pee on my dick. nothing else anywhere, and only in the shower cos easy to wash.

how did you discover this? u chanced upon someone peeing?

Rage24 02-03-2023 09:15 AM

I enjoy watching women pee and sometimes seeing them drink men's pee, but I'm sexually more dom inclined so have no interest in being peed on:o

Stevebexk 02-03-2023 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auxillaire (Post 22105945)

I never had a girl pee on my dick before..
Sounds interesting..
But I had an ex that loves it when I gave her golden showers!
It was her kink…
So after fucking I usually need a pee..
And she wud sit in the shower area and have me just pee all over her face and body….

Damn I miss those kinky acts!

erect24seven 02-03-2023 03:55 PM

i think the fetish to see them pee is more voyuer ? the fetish for golden shower is more to be pee-ed on or pee on another ? i more towards voyuer

sadsea 03-03-2023 09:02 AM

Golden shower is my unfulfilling fetish . Still seeking the right person. So far fetish had fulfilled are ass eating and licking toe/foot. All done in receiving and giving. Enjoy both.

thor1981 03-03-2023 12:56 PM

Yeah bro, I like peeing on cute girls, especially if they are some other guys' wife or gf. Watching my golden pee run down their bare chests it hot. Kinda hot to watch them open their mouths too as I piss on their pretty faces before they go home to someone else.

BushTracker 03-03-2023 05:00 PM

Oh this brings back some good memories.

HBFBB 03-03-2023 05:02 PM

never experienced this, but i definitely will want to be the person peeing not pee-ed on haha

auxillaire 04-03-2023 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uvray (Post 22107094)
you're not alone! I don't really dabble in outdoor peeing or anything but i started with watching my exes pee. simple just sit on the toilet or squat over a squat toilet, spread legs and show me how they pee. imho, squat toilet u can see more and hear more. more of a turn on.

progressed to my then-gf, now wife, who indulged me further and spread her lips for me. she was also the one who was willing to pee on my dick when i was sitting on the toilet so that it's not too messy and it's easy to clean up.

when we got married, we tried her squatting over me in the bath tub and pee on my dick. nothing else anywhere, and only in the shower cos easy to wash.

how did you discover this? u chanced upon someone peeing?

If I were to relate to how I discovered this, I could probably draw some reference to when I was in my early twenties with a girl I was dating back in Uni. We were at Botanic Gardens late in the night having a bottle of wine at some secluded bench. This was many many years ago so there weren’t much cctvs back then. (Not to mention the bloody night vision/infra cameras that they have today)

Anyway, halfway through the wine and some chatter, she said she needed to pee. The nearest toilet was nowhere in sight, hell we didn’t even know the directions around the garden so well. Without any further hesitation, she took a couple of steps away from the bench where we were sitting, pull down her pants and started peeing right on the grass then and there. She was facing away of course, but I was astounded by the guts and nature of this girl. We were not even that close yet. Haven’t slept together and probably only our second or third date out.

Whilst all of this was happening, I strangely felt turned on. What would have been a disgusting act by many (hence all those stomp posts) seemed kinda hot to me. But I guess I couldn’t quite figure out why and to what extent exactly.

We got together eventually and progressed to golden showers, both giving and receiving. And she was a dirty girl indeed ;) eventually all good things come to an end and we are no longer in contact today a after many years apart.

denshachikan 22-03-2023 03:46 PM

Would be great if we can find a community of golden showers lovers (males and females) here. Happy to play with consenting female players without penetrative sex.:D

sequence79 22-03-2023 04:22 PM

There was once I saw a pair of xmm girls peeing on a pavement, probably half drunk. I was so excited I waited until they left, and went over to help myself to the spillage. haha.

denshachikan 23-03-2023 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sequence79 (Post 22171579)
There was once I saw a pair of xmm girls peeing on a pavement, probably half drunk. I was so excited I waited until they left, and went over to help myself to the spillage. haha.

Fresh from the oven! How lucky!

Peacekeeping 23-03-2023 12:44 PM

Remind me of kungfu hustle scene the boy got beaten up and the bullies pee on him. Disturbing.

newswing 23-03-2023 03:41 PM

Well well well, I had some China PRC girls pee on my body and my dick!
Yes, it feels goood!
But I have not had the chance to pee on someone for quite a while!