The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Chinese tourists in BKK (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=913629)

ceandy 30-12-2022 06:21 PM

Chinese tourists in BKK

Now that China has opened its borders, there's gonna be an influx of Chinese tourists in BKK, bet you C19 cases are gonna rise sharply in the coming weeks.

Anyone planned a trip there early next year and now starting to regret? I did. Now worried last minute they're gonna implement new measures like quarantine or worse, grounding of flights.

Erickh 30-12-2022 07:16 PM

Re: Chinese tourists in BKK

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 21940604)
Now that China has opened its borders, there's gonna be an influx of Chinese tourists in BKK, bet you C19 cases are gonna rise sharply in the coming weeks.

Anyone planned a trip there early next year and now starting to regret? I did. Now worried last minute they're gonna implement new measures like quarantine or worse, grounding of flights.

Same here.. What to do.. Just Wear Mask lo :(

ceandy 30-12-2022 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erickh (Post 21940681)

I don't mind wearing mask, just scared the restrictions escalate to quarantine or flights cancelled.

Really hong kan.

Erickh 30-12-2022 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 21940724)
I don't mind wearing mask, just scared the restrictions escalate to quarantine or flights cancelled.

Really hong kan.

That one no choice.. The Thai princess also in critical condition now.

iLuvSashimi 30-12-2022 09:34 PM

I think that's the least worrying thing. With influx of Chinese people and their money, everything is going to be inflated. ST/LT price confirm go up

Funquest 30-12-2022 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erickh (Post 21940681)

I'm due to return in Feb after new years. Masks are not working as everyone in China is wearing and it's still spreading. One reason is that no one is properly handling masks like fit, type, number of times used. So I really hope they enforce mandatory PCR testing before and after arrival.

I passed by the Czech club last week and they look like they are doing RAT tests still.

Anyways, let's see how it goes.

Xgenre 30-12-2022 10:57 PM

China tourists are not going to be flocking anywhere over the next 2-3 months. Firstly, many of their passports have expired over the last 3 years. Need time to renew for many of them.

Secondly, it's actually not that simple to increase flights between cities. Airlines normally plan 6-9 months in advance. Air tickets are cheaper if you book months in advance right? This means the airline schedule is fixed for months. Many airlines reported they have no spare capacity for China now.

Airplanes need fuel to fly and airlines normally book them 1 year in advance. It will be a challenge to find fuel to run many flights to and from China now

ceandy 31-12-2022 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funquest (Post 21941086)
I'm due to return in Feb after new years. Masks are not working as everyone in China is wearing and it's still spreading. One reason is that no one is properly handling masks like fit, type, number of times used. So I really hope they enforce mandatory PCR testing before and after arrival.

I passed by the Czech club last week and they look like they are doing RAT tests still.

Anyways, let's see how it goes.

Chances of flights being grounded like 2020 would be almost zero I hope. Having to impose a few restrictions is understandable.

mrbananaman 01-01-2023 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 21942963)
Chances of flights being grounded like 2020 would be almost zero I hope. Having to impose a few restrictions is understandable.

really spoil market they all

RumpRanger 01-01-2023 04:08 PM

I don't think Chinese holiday travelers are going anywhere in large numbers soon until at least after Chinese New Year and end of Q1. Many people are sick now including relatives or family. They are also scared they cannot fly back to China if they kena CV-19 and have to quarantine for several days. The only ones who must travel are those who have business or education reasons.

pewpewboom123 02-01-2023 03:08 AM

very worried now since i have booked my flight n hotel for cny week in bkk...

scarly restrictions all come back :(:(:(

Citizens 02-01-2023 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RumpRanger (Post 21944928)
I don't think Chinese holiday travelers are going anywhere in large numbers soon until at least after Chinese New Year and end of Q1. Many people are sick now including relatives or family. They are also scared they cannot fly back to China if they kena CV-19 and have to quarantine for several days. The only ones who must travel are those who have business or education reasons.

I work in the travel industry...... on the contrary many PRCs are looking to travel out of PRC to get away from the Covid outbreak there. We have several enquiries from agents asking about medical treatment in Malaysia hospitals for their suspected covid travellers due to the difficulty in getting medical treatment in PRC as hospitals there are overwhelmed. These travellers dun mind paying extra as long as they can secure a bed in our hospitals.
My boss rather not do their business although the profit margin is damn attractive.

69Cloud69 02-01-2023 01:35 PM

Hope they bring the money into the country but not their behaviour and problems.

ThePussyHunter 02-01-2023 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Citizens (Post 21946085)
I work in the travel industry...... on the contrary many PRCs are looking to travel out of PRC to get away from the Covid outbreak there. We have several enquiries from agents asking about medical treatment in Malaysia hospitals for their suspected covid travellers due to the difficulty in getting medical treatment in PRC as hospitals there are overwhelmed. These travellers dun mind paying extra as long as they can secure a bed in our hospitals.
My boss rather not do their business although the profit margin is damn attractive.

this is true. the chinese want to leave their country. the chinese in thailand dont want to leave the country and cause alot of problems. the rich go there spoil market. the recent time i went road blocks increase frequency taxi uncle say because chinese influx and alot come play drugs etc police step up for the purpose of hitting the chinese.

lax is lax but the chinese take things too far.

pikapiakpika 02-01-2023 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrbananaman (Post 21944846)
really spoil market they all

this is true...