The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Remember use "big head" control "small head" (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=648215)

singleman 23-04-2017 05:43 PM

Remember use "big head" control "small head"

Recently hv met a FL. Hv met her before a few times. During the last session, i forget to buy condom n she did not have too. So that session i did not want F her, just wan only blow will do. But she said i make her feel high n want me penetrate her. Oh that mean RAW. I know RAW is WAR. If raw n i can't control then that mean i may accidentally shoot inside her n may cause her preg which i dun wan that happen. But at one moment when i was lie down on bed, she go climb on top of me, use her hand grab my cock n wan insert my cock into her. I immediately stop that. If that point of time, my small head control the big head, i may raw her already n dun know wad will be the outcome. Luckily my big head take control n i did not raw her. So when chiong, remember to use ur big head to control ur small head when come to certain things when do with FL.

fastfoot 23-04-2017 06:20 PM

Re: Remember use "big head" control "small head"

Thank you for sharing your experience with us . Luckily you manage to use your big head this time. Whenever I go cheong I always bring my own condom along just in case .

firepost 23-04-2017 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singleman (Post 15864682)
Recently hv met a FL. Hv met her before a few times. During the last session, i forget to buy condom n she did not have too. So that session i did not want F her, just wan only blow will do. But she said i make her feel high n want me penetrate her. Oh that mean RAW. I know RAW is WAR. If raw n i can't control then that mean i may accidentally shoot inside her n may cause her preg which i dun wan that happen. But at one moment when i was lie down on bed, she go climb on top of me, use her hand grab my cock n wan insert my cock into her. I immediately stop that. If that point of time, my small head control the big head, i may raw her already n dun know wad will be the outcome. Luckily my big head take control n i did not raw her. So when chiong, remember to use ur big head to control ur small head when come to certain things when do with FL.

In this line they take pills as even with condom accident may happen. Unless she really wants to bare you a child!
RAW is more to have STD or AIDS.

firepost 23-04-2017 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singleman (Post 15864682)
So when chiong, remember to use ur big head to control ur small head when come to certain things when do with FL.

When small head take control and that's why chiong leh. :p

singleman 23-04-2017 11:06 PM

RAW cause result in STD or AIDS. Then how about BBBJ? Know BBBJ can get STD too, so BBBJ can get AIDS too?

Some FL tend to say allow RAW but cannot shoot inside. But if really raw, then once the guy cock is inside her, she has no control of whether can shoot inside.. Is the guy who control bcos the guy can just shoot inside as they like... some may accidentally shoot inside, or maybe purposely shoot inside n use "accidentally" as an excuse.

sometime it is only at that moment which we guy really need to be careful.. I mean need to think the outcome than just that few seconds of happiness...

singleman 23-04-2017 11:09 PM

Heard from the FL that a week immediately just after the period finished is safe to shoot inside which will not cause her preg.. is that true? I mean 100% safe?

ItsEsther 24-04-2017 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singleman (Post 15865704)
Heard from the FL that a week immediately just after the period finished is safe to shoot inside which will not cause her preg.. is that true? I mean 100% safe?

Not true. Though the ovaries are not completely fertile yet but its still not 100% safe.
Better to wear a condom especially with FL.
Imagine how many different cocks they take a day and you dont wanna risk getting any disease or even have them coming after you extorting more money saying that you made her pregnant :)

conquer 24-04-2017 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firepost (Post 15865512)
When small head take control and that's why chiong leh. :p

Indeed, when the big-head really takes control, I would stay at home sleeping rather than going out call chicken. :D

wizatofoz 24-04-2017 01:31 AM

RAW resulting in pregnancy can still take morning after or last resort, abortion.
However, raw and u get HIV/AIDS, there's no turning back! Be careful who you go raw with!

localla 24-04-2017 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conquer (Post 15866005)
Indeed, when the big-head really takes control, I would stay at home sleeping rather than going out call chicken. :D

yes wun waste money.
keep yr body cool, eat water melon, cold liang teh.

firepost 24-04-2017 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singleman (Post 15865704)

Walau, you really believe her? You think she so stupid and wana get preg? Or you think she ONLY let you shoot inside?

firepost 24-04-2017 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singleman (Post 15865696)
RAW cause result in STD or AIDS. Then how about BBBJ? Know BBBJ can get STD too, so BBBJ can get AIDS too?

Some FL tend to say allow RAW but cannot shoot inside. But if really raw, then once the guy cock is inside her, she has no control of whether can shoot inside.. Is the guy who control bcos the guy can just shoot inside as they like... some may accidentally shoot inside, or maybe purposely shoot inside n use "accidentally" as an excuse.

sometime it is only at that moment which we guy really need to be careful.. I mean need to think the outcome than just that few seconds of happiness...

What you think leh? BBBJ also RAW.

Sasha69 24-04-2017 09:31 AM

Support TS. Well said