The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Newbie's Guide To Postings On SB Forums - updated for 2006 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=21566)

Galactica 25-03-2005 03:23 PM

Re: Newbie's Guide To Postings On SB Forums

I will be very careful when I do posting! Thank you very much for your advice!

collin_23 25-03-2005 10:30 PM

Do not, I repeat do not post a new thread many times just u do not see it coming up immediately. Newbies who have read the newbie link will know this is because u r under moderation so have to wait for Uncle Sam to approve your postings.

Do not post similar headings in many different threads asking for where to find best BBBJ, french, lick pussy etc. U r supposed to join and provide us with the info instead of us spoon feeding u. Any info u need u can use the search buttons it is all there.

Do not be rude to senior samsters. They have been here longer than u and seen more than u. Many a times we wish to tell u all nicely at first for something which u have post which may be detrimental to a WL's rice bowl. Don't agitate us to scold u instead. We only wish to ensure that the WL will still be around to provide the excellent service. AV is known to monitor this forum.

Help Uncle Sam to conserve bandwidth by posting only when necessary. :cool:

Worst_Nightmare 25-03-2005 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by collin_23
Do not, I repeat do not post a new thread many times just u do not see it coming up immediately.
Do not post similar headings in many different threads asking for where to find best BBBJ, french, lick pussy etc.
Do not be rude to senior samsters. They have been here longer than u and seen more than u. Many a times we wish to tell u all nicely at first for something which u have post which may be detrimental to a WL's rice bowl. Don't agitate us to scold u instead. We only wish to ensure that the WL will still be around to provide the excellent service. AV is known to monitor this forum

got it bro!!
thanx & i will bear all these in mind :cool:

Storm Rider 26-03-2005 12:28 AM

Got it too! Will also bear that in mind!

RUHot 26-03-2005 12:48 AM

I will try to bear that in mind too.

Cheers

Tantoto 26-03-2005 01:03 AM

Ok,ThX. Will remember that.

holding 26-03-2005 11:56 AM

Perhaps we should ask samsters to put down the reasons too when deducting pts b4 the pts are deducted??? Or have the samster's nickname next to pt deduction column???

some pts deduction i understand; some pts just seem to go away...

misfitone 26-03-2005 08:46 PM

Reading this thread sure gives me a headache... seems like beri hard to collect points. :)

duooort 27-03-2005 10:29 PM

thxs for all this commandments. i will keep them in mind..

ensign2000 29-03-2005 04:54 PM

Thanks for the advice, moderator. :)

Elva Hsiao 29-03-2005 05:01 PM

谢谢你! I will remember your teaching。

Elusion 29-03-2005 05:57 PM

Thank you for the guidance!

awesomefucker 31-03-2005 08:56 PM

Thank you so much for your information. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by collin_23
Do not, I repeat do not post a new thread many times just u do not see it coming up immediately. Newbies who have read the newbie link will know this is because u r under moderation so have to wait for Uncle Sam to approve your postings.

Help Uncle Sam to conserve bandwidth by posting only when necessary. :cool:

awesomefucker 31-03-2005 08:58 PM

No wonder. I am waiting for my message and it seem donkey years before it appear. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragko
The (M) symbol under your nick in you post indicates that you are under moderation, once that disappear, you are no longer under moderation.

bnhd 01-04-2005 06:34 PM

Bro

Din want 2 start another thread though. Anyway, I realised that after posting an FR on one folder. I kena zap deducted until balance like almost zero liao.

Sorry but bros, if my post not too much but at least I try. I am not complaining but just want to voice out my experience. Seems that I kena zap jialat jialat. Hope I din do anything wrong though.

Some bros here even know me but kena zap liao, and if kena negative points than jialat liao, my SEX reputation will drop than no bros want to maybe even reply my post liao. Anyway, I as a newbie got 10 points I very happy liao, but if later kena negative... jialat.

Ok bros, think maybe my contributation not so much, I will work on that though.

BNHD