The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   what apps to use (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=895388)

heige 18-08-2022 10:49 PM

what apps to use

any recommendations for what app to use to find FB/ONS?

watermelonboybo 18-08-2022 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heige (Post 21564020)
any recommendations for what app to use to find FB/ONS?

Okcupid best. Okcupid allows you to have a setting where you can opt for what type of "relationship" you looking for which includes "Hookups" and "Short Term Relationships". Tinder is pretty good too, standard, mass user, numbers game until you find right one.

larue 19-08-2022 11:37 AM

Re: what apps to use

Quote:

Originally Posted by watermelonboybo (Post 21564170)
Okcupid best. Okcupid allows you to have a setting where you can opt for what type of "relationship" you looking for which includes "Hookups" and "Short Term Relationships". Tinder is pretty good too, standard, mass user, numbers game until you find right one.

Good luck finding girls looking for 'Hookups' and 'Short Term Relationships' and state it in their profile.

It doesn't matter what they put there.

The only one I'd avoid is marriage, but it's been ages since I used such apps so I don't remember if marriage was an option in OKC.

The Old Nite 19-08-2022 08:08 PM

tiagong tinder got chances...

SexNoLimit 19-08-2022 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by watermelonboybo (Post 21564170)

The both app need to pay money.. plus the monthly subscription not cheap.. not sure real or fake also..

watermelonboybo 20-08-2022 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexNoLimit (Post 21567159)
The both app need to pay money.. plus the monthly subscription not cheap.. not sure real or fake also..

Bo bian hahaha. If not how the apps make money. Tinder still ok, but OKC more expensive that I agree. But honestly for me I do think spend a little money on that still ok in return for the results.

SexNoLimit 20-08-2022 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by watermelonboybo (Post 21567660)
Bo bian hahaha. If not how the apps make money. Tinder still ok, but OKC more expensive that I agree. But honestly for me I do think spend a little money on that still ok in return for the results.

That's really work? If so which app is highly recommend????

watermelonboybo 20-08-2022 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexNoLimit (Post 21567739)
That's really work? If so which app is highly recommend????

Both Tinder and OKC are ok. Things would be alot easier if you've got a nice profile. Handsome face, sporty body, photo of you with a nice car, a group activity, a pet photo (you know just show a good side of you) That way even if you don't purchase their subscription, IF you get alot of swipes, they will put you in their "Popular" section. Not easy though.