The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   No time for relationship but lonely (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=894042)

MrRattata 11-08-2022 12:13 PM

No time for relationship but lonely

I working in F&B and free hours I'd like some time of do my things like watch anime to relax. Only 1 off day per week.

So basically if I have a partner, I only have once a week to spend time together.

Should I just continue stay single? How to cure the loneliness? Although I know getting a gf just because lonely is wrong start. Any advice bros ?

pearlnjewel 12-08-2022 01:43 AM

Re: No time for relationship but lonely

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrRattata (Post 21539624)
I working in F&B and free hours I'd like some time of do my things like watch anime to relax. Only 1 off day per week.

So basically if I have a partner, I only have once a week to spend time together.

Should I just continue stay single? How to cure the loneliness? Although I know getting a gf just because lonely is wrong start. Any advice bros ?

How old are you and your nationality? Sorry usually cooks we see malaysians so if you are malaysian its normal to feel lonely working in SG.

I don't really get lonely these days after hitting 30s, rather i like time for myself. So im thinking you are in your 20s?

If you can find a gf why not just go ahead. No need think so much.

There is no solution to cure loneliness, it was a struggle for me last time when i was in 20s. Just wait till 30s then you will be able to make piece with being single and loneliness not as crazy as before

kayakracer 12-08-2022 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrRattata (Post 21539624)

You are right about getting a gf due to loneliness not advisable bro. My advice to you is achieve your personal goals along the way if you meet someone, you meet someone. Let the relationship thing happen on its own.

iamsootlor 12-08-2022 11:55 AM

i believe you will need to find activities to occupy your night time of course not encouraging drinking or what, if possible productive activities like gym ?

Andy24 16-08-2022 10:32 PM

you will get used to it. Humans are adaptable

Roulette5 17-08-2022 03:50 PM

Lack info. Hard to advise

curtix 19-08-2022 03:44 PM

bro can consider those dating apps they are very good to find another partner

Peacekeeping 20-08-2022 02:36 AM

You can find a gf but still feel lonely if there is no connection. Go out chiong also the same, end of deed feel the emptiness. There is really no solution until you find someone you can connect with.

neoanderson 20-08-2022 11:24 PM

No relationship doesn’t mean u will feel lonely. U can still hang out with friends.;)

synyster 21-08-2022 12:56 PM

GF is not the only relationship to cure loneliness.

start having a pastime/hobby and find people of same interest to spend on your off day. who knows you might even find your significant other there.